Specialized Dolce Sport Womens 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Comfortable and efficient the Specialized Dolce Sport is a women’s specific road bike that offers a ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Comfortable and efficient the Specialized Dolce Sport is a women’s specific road bike that offers a comfortable ride so you can push your limits a little further.
With its women’s specific, endurance geometry the Dolce offers a comfortable yet efficient riding position that is ideal for long rides, short hacks and everything in between. The A1 Premium aluminium is robust yet light weight and is shaped to offer compliance for a smooth ride over rough road surfaces.
The FACT carbon fork features Zertz vibration damping inserts for an even smoother ride. The Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain features a wide range cassette and smaller chainrings so you can take on all the climbs with confidence.
Ready for cycling adventure the Specialized Dolce Sport offers a little extra boost over rough terrain.
- A1 Premium aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- FACT Carbon fork with Zertz for a smoother ride
- Women’s endurance geometry for confident handling
- Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Colour: Satin Turquoise / Hyper / Tarmac Black
- Sizes: 44, 48, 51, 54, 57
- Weight: 9.8kg, 51cm (Tredz tested - with pedals)
- The Specialized Dolce Sport is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Dolce Sport Womens 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Women|s Endurance Geometry, women|s fully-manipulated tube sets, 1-1/8" lower bearing
Fork: FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts
Bars: Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
Stem: Alloy, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Front Mech: Shimano Sora, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Sora, 9-speed
Shifters Shimano Sora STI
Chainset: Praxis Alba,Subcompact, 48/32T
Cassette: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-32t
Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed w/reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: AXIS 1.0
Rear Brake: AXIS 1.0
Rims: Axis Sport
Tyres: Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection Front, Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm