Specialized Dolce Womens 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride the road in comfort and efficiency. The Specialized Dolce is a women’s road bike that offers a ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Ride the road in comfort and efficiency. The Specialized Dolce is a women’s road bike that offers a comfortable riding position and a smooth ride to help you perform at your best on long rides. The Dolce is ideal for sportives and charity rides as well as fitness training.
- A1 Premium Aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- Carbon bladed fork with Zerts for a smoother ride
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain with 46/34t chainset for extra low gears
- Puncture protection tyres for reliable rolling
- Sizes: 44cm, 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 57cm
- Colours: Satin Gloss Cool Grey/Acid Pink
- The Specialized Dolce is available with 0% APR finance
Whether you're new to riding or just looking for a bike that can do it all with aplomb, you'll feel right at home with the Dolce. It's been designed specifically for women, so you can expect an incredible geometry, women's-specific components, and a ride quality that's sure to deliver a smile to your face.
Making sure every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, we built the Elite from our A1 Premium Aluminium with our Women's Endurance Geometry. This ensures that you stay comfortable and confident over any kind of terrain, while also providing a lower standover. Essentially, this makes getting on and off the bike, as well as putting a foot down, as easy as can be.
For the build, we spec'd it with reliable Shimano Claris 8-speed shifters, sturdy Axis Sport wheels, and traction-packed Espoir Sport 25mm tires. Of course, every facet of the bike is tailored specifically for female riders, from the handlebar width, to the crankarm length, all the way down to the superlative Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle.
The Dolce Elite's sturdy and reliable A1 Premium Aluminium frame is built with Women’s Endurance Geometry and delivers two important benefits. This geo improves stability and handling, giving you confident control when climbing and descending, while also putting you in a less aggressive and more natural ride position. The result? Hours upon hours of comfortable riding.
The agile and responsive FACT carbon fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and to give you a smoother ride.
The Shimano 2000 sub-compact crankset makes it easy to spin up hills and limits the jump in difficulty between gears.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Women|s Endurance Geometry, women|s fully manipulated tube sets, threaded bottom bracket, 1-1/8" lower bearing, 130mm spacing|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro caliper, long reach, dual-pivot|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro caliper, long reach, dual-pivot|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris, 8-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Claris 2000|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|Chainset:||Shimano RS200, 46/34T|
|Chain:||KMC X8, 8-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
Specialized Dolce Womens 2019 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Got this as my 1st road bike and it is just brilliant. Nice an light in weight cant feel any vibration through the handles. Love the colours an i just love the bike. If your new to road biking like i am this is a must buy!
Got this as my 1st road bike and it is just brilliant. Nice an light in weight cant feel any vibration through the handles. Love the colours an i just love the bike. If your new to road biking like i am this is a must buy!Close review