Specialized Enduro Elite Carbon 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information One MTB to rule them all? The Specialized Enduro Elite Carbon 650b is a full-suspension mountain bik... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
One MTB to rule them all? The Specialized Enduro Elite Carbon 650b is a full-suspension mountain bike that features cutting edge carbon fibre frame design, with dialled geometry for trail shredding and all-day MTB adventures.
Longer, slacker and more capable than ever. The 650b Specialized Enduro Elite frame features a carbon fibre composite front triangle with an M5 alloy rear. You get a slightly longer top tube which, combined with a shorter stem and wider handlebars, offers a more confident riding position, especially on steep technical trails. On the 2018 Enduro, you can also adjust the head angle and bottom bracket height to improve descending ability even more. This is thanks to a flip chip on the shock extension, which slackens the head angle from 65.5 degrees to 65.0 degrees. SWAT Storage in the down tube allows you to store ride essentials in the frame, and is a unique feature that really helps to set the Enduro apart from the competition.
With 170mm of plush suspension travel front and rear, the Enduro is an incredibly capable mountain bike that is equally happy on long rides over mixed terrain as it is hammering out lift assisted bike park laps. Ideal for riding challenging terrain, the 650b Roval Traverse wheels are shod with wide 2.6” Specialized Butcher tyres which give you more grip and float when the going gets tough.
Up front, you get the supremely desirable Öhlins RXF 36 fork to take care of the most challenging trail features. The Rock Shox Monarch Plus shock is a capable companion on the rear, and features a custom tune for the ideal suspension performance. The SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers dependable shifting, with great chain retention, and a wide range of gears to get you back to the top of the hill for the next run. SRAM Guide R brakes offer powerful all-weather speed control, while the Command Post enables you to make the most of every trail section.
Ride faster with more confidence, on the full-sus Specialized Enduro Elite Carbon 650b.Specilaized Enduro review
- FACT 9M carbon frame features thoroughly modern enduro geometry
- RockShox Monarch Plus shock controls the 170mm of rear wheel suspension travel
- Öhlins RXF 36 fork for 170mm of confident suspension control
- 650b (27.5”) Roval Traverse wheels with 2.6” Butcher tyres for grip you can trust
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Satin Gloss Acid Pink/Carbon
- The Specialized Enduro Elite Carbon 650b is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||FACT 9m carbon front chassis w/ Specialized M5 Aluminum rear end, X-Wing layout, All Mountain Geometry|
|Fork:||Öhlins RXF 36, 27.5, Single-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 46mm offset, 170mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch Plus w/ AUTOSAG, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, custom tune, 57.1x215.9mm|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized DH, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX, long cage|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX, trigger|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Revolution|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel|
|Chainset:||Race Face Aeffect alloy crank, 24mm spindle, 28t direct mount ring, 6000 series alloy Steel, 28T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face PF30|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.