Specialized Enduro Elite Carbon 29/6Fattie Mountain Bike 2018 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast everywhere. The Specialized Enduro Elite Carbon 29/6Fattie is a full-suspension mountain bike t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (4)
Fast everywhere. The Specialized Enduro Elite Carbon 29/6Fattie is a full-suspension mountain bike that delivers confident performance on even the most challenging trails so you can have more fun on the mountain.
Longer, slacker and more capable than ever. The 29” Specialized Enduro Elite frame features a carbon fibre composite front triangle with an M5 alloy rear. You get a slightly longer top tube which, combined with a shorter stem and wider handlebars offers a more confident riding position, especially on steep technical trails. On the 2018 Enduro, you can also adjust the head angle and bottom bracket height to improve descending ability even more. This is thanks to a flip chip on the shock extension, which slackens the head angle from 65.5 degrees to 65.0 degrees. SWAT Storage in the down tube allows you to store ride essentials in the frame, and is a unique feature that really helps to set the Enduro apart from the competition.
With 160mm of plush suspension travel front and rear, the Enduro is an incredibly capable mountain bike that is equally happy on long rides over mixed terrain as it is hammering out lift assisted bike park laps. Rapid rolling over the most challenging terrain, the Roval Traverse wheels, with 2.3” Specialised Butcher tyres, give you all the grip you need on even the most challenging tracks. The 29” Enduro is also compatible with 650b plus wheels, which can accommodated up to 3.0” rubber for even more grip and float.
Up front, you get the supremely desirable Öhlins RXF 36 fork to take care of the most challenging trail features. The Rock Shox Monarch Plus shock is a capable companion on the rear, and features a custom tune for the ideal suspension performance. The SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers dependable shifting, with great chain retention, and a wide range of gears to get you back to the top of the hill for the next run. SRAM Guide R brakes offer powerful all-weather speed control, while the Command Post enables you to make the most of every trail section.
The Specialized Enduro Elite Carbon 29er is one full-sus MTB to rule them all.Specilaized Enduro review
- FACT 9M carbon frame features thoroughly modern enduro geometry
- RockShox Monarch Plus shock controls the 160mm of rear wheel suspension travel
- Öhlins RXF 36 fork for 160mm of confident suspension control
- 29” Roval Traverse wheels with 2.3” Butcher tyres for grip you can trust
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Satin Gloss Acid Pink/Carbon
- The Specialized Enduro Elite Carbon 29 is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||FACT 9m, X-Wing layout, carbon front chassis, M5 alloy rear end, All Mountain Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link and adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm d|
|Fork:||Öhlins RXF 36, 29/6Fattie, Single-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 160mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch Plus w/ AUTOSAG, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, custom tune, 57.1x215.9mm|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized DH, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX, long cage|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX, trigger|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel|
|Chainset:||Race Face Aeffect alloy crank, 24mm spindle, 28t direct mount ring, 6000 series alloy Steel, 28T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face PF30|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Specialized Enduro Elite Carbon 29/6Fattie Mountain Bike 2018 - Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (4)
Flows over anything you throw at it. So smooth and a brilliant spec
Flows over anything you throw at it. So smooth and a brilliant specClose review
Very light and feels great on all trails
Very light and feels great on all trailsClose review