Specialized Enduro FSR Elite Carbon 29/6Fattie Mountain Bike 2019 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For taking on the most challenging trails on all-day-long MTB adventures. The Specialized Enduro FSR... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For taking on the most challenging trails on all-day-long MTB adventures. The Specialized Enduro FSR Elite Carbon 29 is a long travel 29er that is designed to be quick and confident on the most technical trail sections but is lightweight enough for easy climbing. The dialled angles and neat touches, like the SWAT storage box, will help the Specialized Enduro Elite to take your mountain bike riding to the next level.
- FACT 9m carbon front triangle with M5 alloy rear end
- Fox Rhythm 36 fork offers 160mm of plush suspension travel
- Fox Performance DPX2 shock controls the 160mm of rear wheel travel
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a massive 500% gear range
- SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes for DH levels of stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Gloss White Mountain/Nice Blue
- The Specialized Enduro FSR Elite Carbon 29er is available with 0% APR finance
Wait—a long-travel trail bike that climbs well and goes hard on the trail? Yeah, we didn’t think it was possible either—until we designed the Enduro Elite. It’s plenty stiff, nice and snappy, and with 29" wheels, descends like a bike possessed. Meet your new trail buddy, buddy.
Our quest was to create the perfect long-travel trail bike, and it all began with a close look at the geometry. Basically, we modernized it— slacking out the front end, lengthening the top tube, shortening the chainstays, and lowering the bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable than ever.
We then added some crucial bits to make your ride, well, better. We're talking stuff like integrated storage with a SWAT™ Door at the down tube, a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing with guides that makes cabling super easy. And to keep the weight down, the frame is constructed with our legendary, tough-as-nails X-Wing layout with a FACT 9m carbon fibre chassis and M5 alloy rear-end. To guarantee high degrees of "shredability," this material choice is greeted by 160mm of plush front and rear travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
For the build, this Enduro is packed with drool-worthy gear, like SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed shifting, powerful SRAM Code R brakes, hand-built Roval wheels, and a FOX Rhythm 36 fork up front.
- The frame has an X-Wing layout with a FACT 9m carbon chassis and an M5 alloy rear-end. Together, these elements combine to form the perfect balance of low weight, responsive handling, and unparalleled strength. It's also been built off our 29 Geometry, which lends itself to running 6Fattie wheels and tyres (only a 7mm BB drop), in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- The FOX Performance Elite DPX2 rear shock features our Rx Trail Tune and plenty of cushion, ensuring that no matter the frame size, your bike is dialled-in perfectly.
- A FOX Rhythm 36 fork handles suspension duties up front with stiff stanchions, plenty of adjustability, and 160mm of travel.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||FACT 9m, X-Wing layout, carbon front chassis, M5 alloy rear end, All Mountain Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings|
|Fork:||FOX Rhythm FLOAT 36, GRIP damper, Boost™, 160mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX Performance FLOAT DPX2, 216x57mm, Shock Block|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise|
|Bars:||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, 28h|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Competition Race|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M/L/XL: 160mm of travel|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|