Specialized Enduro Sport Shorts
- ShowProduct Information We designed our Enduro Sport Shorts with a very straightforward purpose—to be your go-to pair of sho... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Baggy Shorts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- VaporRize™ woven fabrics place an emphasis on durability and moisture management, leaving you dry, comfortable, and protected out on the trail
- Fixed liner shorts with Body Geometry Mountain Chamois are lightweight and breathable, while the chamois adds plenty of comfort and support
- Two hand pockets and one zippered pocket provide ample, secure room to house your trail essentials and electronics
- Side waist adjustment tabs ensure that the fit of the shorts is easily customisable and dialled-in, even when your pockets are loaded
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays
- 12" inseam (size 34" waist) falls low and loose near the knee, allowing plenty of room to run pads
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Specialized Men's Cycle Shorts & Tights Size Guide
|S||28" - 31"|
|M||31" - 33"|
|L||33" - 35"|
|XL||35" - 38"|
|XXL||38" - 40"|
Specialized shorts and tights are made with precision fabric technology to ensure the best possible performance, whether you're hitting the road or the trails.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Baggy Shorts Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.