Specialized Epic FSR Expert Carbon World Cup 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Built for racing on the toughest cross country MTB courses. The Specialized Epic FSR Expert is a car... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Built for racing on the toughest cross country MTB courses. The Specialized Epic FSR Expert is a carbon full sus mountain bike that offers tried and tested World Cup XC performance.
Offering more explosive power transfer and nimble handling, the Epic World Cup frame features shorter chainstays and a tighter geometry that is ideal for cross country and marathon racing at the highest level. With a FACT 9m carbon fibre front triangle combined with an M5 alloy rear end, you get strength, stiffness and lightweight in one XC race winning package.
The FSR rear suspension system with remote mini brain, offers 95mm of ultra efficient suspension travel that works when you need to but remains stiff when you don’t, great for putting the power down on technical MTB race courses. Up front you get the winningest XC fork with the RockShox SID. Brain technology ensure that you get the same great suspension efficiency as on the rear.
The SRAM X1 1x11 speed drivetrain gives you easy shifting and great chain security over the rough with a wide range of gears. Shimano SLX brakes give you confident stopping power.
The Specialized Epic FSR Expert offers uncompromising XC performance.
- FACT 9m front triangle with M5 alloy rear is stiff and lightweight.
- Fox shock with Mini Brain for efficient suspension performance
- RockShox SID w/Brain fork for 100mm of suspension travel
- SRAM X1 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes for confident speed control
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Satin Rocket Red/Black/White
- The Specialized Epic FSR Expert Carbon World Cup 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Epic FSR Expert Carbon World Cup 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: FACT 9m, carbon front triangle, M5 alloy rear end, XC Geometry, MFS chainstay, PF30 BB, carbon headset cups, 12x142mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 95mm of travel, SWAT™ tool cradle
Rear Shock: FOX/Specialized remote Mini brain, AUTOSAG, Spike Valve, Brain Fade adjust I-Valve, 200x48mm, Kashima coating
Fork: Custom RockShox SID w/Brain, Position Sensitive damper, top-mount Brain Fade adjust, rebound adjust, Solo Air spring, tapered alloy crown/steerer, 15x100mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 100mm of travel, 46mm offset
Bars: Specialized Mini-rise, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm clamp
Stem: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Rear Mech: SRAM X1 Type 2.1, 11-speed
Shifters SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger
Chainset: RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 49mm chainline, RaceFace, direct mount, 32T
Bottom Bracket: PF30
Cassette: SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
Chain: SRAM PC-1130, 11-speed w/PowerLink
Front Brake: Shimano Deore SLX M7000, hydraulic disc, metallic pad, 180/160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore SLX M7000, hydraulic disc, metallic pad, 160mm rotor
Rims: Roval Control, hookless alloy, 21mm inner width, 32h, tubeless ready
Front Hub: Roval Control, sealed bearings, 15x100mm thru-axle, 32h
Rear Hub: Roval Control, DT Swiss internals, 36T engagement, XD driver body, 12x142mm, 32h
Tyres: Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready Front,
Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready Rear
Seatpost: Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 30.9mm