Specialized Flux 1200 Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Packing two premium LEDs for class-leading light output, this light uses a super high capacity lithi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Packing two premium LEDs for class-leading light output, this light uses a super high capacity lithium-ion battery, so all those lumens come with long runtimes. A clever user interface, meanwhile, gives you four extra modes for secondary uses, but it also lets you focus on the three steady modes that matter. Still putting a flashlight on your handlebar? See what you've been missing with the new Flux™ 1200 headlight.
- Sculpted double-beam pattern puts light where you need it and maximizes every lumen.
- Latest CREE XP-L High-Intensity LEDs combines an XM-L level of output in a non-domed 3.5mm package for maximum lumens with better beam pattern control.
- Quick-release bar mount works on 22.2, 25.4, and 31.8mm bars.
- Mounting system centres light in front, above, or below the stem with a long reach to work around most computer mounts and shifter/brake cables.
- Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists.
- USB rechargeable 3400mAh Li-ion internal battery.
- 1200-/600-/300-lumen output in three main steady modes.
- 1:15-/2:30-/5:00-hour runtimes in three main steady modes.
- Press-and-hold to turn off.
- Long press-and-hold to enter secondary modes: daytime flash, steady wide + narrow flash, camping flashlight, and emergency low.
- Extra-long press-and-hold to lockout light for travelling.
- Depending on the mode, up to an additional three hours of super-low output are available when listed runtimes expire. Trust us, someday you'll need this.
- 90% fast charge in 1.5 hours with a full charge in 3 hours.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.