Specialized Hardrock Pro Disc Mountain Bike 2011 - Hardtail Race MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Features: Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminium frame with double ORE down tube for a lighter, more comp... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminium frame with double ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike
- Custom-tuned SR Suntour suspension fork with hydraulic damping, lockout with lightweight magnesium lowers, and alloy steerer delivers the supple ride qualities of a high-end fork
- Butted alloy XC rise handlebar and 3D-forged stem are stiff and light for solid control on singletrack
- Shimano dual-piston hydraulic disc brakes assure solid, worry-free braking performance under any conditions
- Shimano Alivio 9-speed rear derailleur and Rapidfire trigger shifters for reliable, high-end performance
- Shimano crankset delivers great durability and shifting performance with forged alloy arms, Octalink-splined BB interface, and chainguard
- Light and durable double-walled alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport 60tpi tyres use a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
The Specialized Hardrock Pro Disc 2011 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium aluminium, fully butted, formed TT, Double ORE DT, externally relieved HT, reinforced disc mount, forged dropouts w/ replaceable hanger, disc only
Fork: SR Suntour SF11-XCR-DS-26-LO-SP, 80mm, 1pc. alloy lower, 30mm steel stanchions, hyd. damping w/ mic-tuned spike valve & LO
Headset: 1-1/8" threadless, loose ball
Handlebar: Butted alloy riserbar, 25mm rise, 8 degree back sweep, 6 degree up
Stem: 3D forged alloy, 4 bolt, 7 degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Front Mech: Shimano Alivio, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
Rear Mech: Shimano Alivio, 9sp, long cage
Shifters: Shimano Alivio SL, 9sp rapid fire trigger
Chainset: Shimano FC-M430C-8, Octalink spline 44/32/22
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES25, Octalink spline, cartridge bearing, 68mm x 118mm
Cassette: Shimano HG50, 9-speed, 11-34t
Chain: KMC X9 w/ reusable Missing Link
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M445 hydraulic disc brake, dual piston, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M445 hydraulic disc brake, dual piston, 160mm rotor
Rims: Alex RHD 26", alloy double wall, pinned w/eyelets, 32h
Front Hub: Forged alloy, hi/low flange, double sealed, ground race, machined disc mount and flange, QR, 32h
Rear Hub: Forged alloy, mid flange, double sealed, ground race, machined disc mount and flanges, cassette, QR, 32h
Tyres: Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport 60tpi Front Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport 60tpi Rear
Seatpost: Alloy two bolt, 12.5mm offset, micro adjust, 30.9mm
What is a Hard Tail Mountain Bike?
Thick, knobbly tyres and lots of gears are the overriding features of these machines. Strong frames are built to take the rough with the smooth and can often be accompanied by a front suspension fork for added comfort and control. Theyre designed mainly for off road use but these solid, comfortable bikes often meet more general needs. For further information on mountain bikes see our Mountain Bike Buying Guide.