Specialized Hardrock SE Mountain Bike 2012 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With a smooth SR Suntour fork, sure stopping V brakes, and double-walled alloy wheels, the Hardrock ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminium frame with double ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike, with disc mounts for upgrading
- 80mm-travel SR Suntour fork with preload adjustment and size-specific spring rates means the suspension is dialled for your size
- Light and durable double-walled alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport 60 TPI tyres use a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- Shimano 7-speed, 14X34t cassette replaces the freewheel mechanism of years past for lighter weight and more durability
- Specialized Body Geometry Hardrock saddle has front/rear bumpers for on and off-road durability, and ample padding for comfort
The Specialized Hardrock SE 2012 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium w/ canti bosses, double ORE downtube, externally relieved HT, forged dropouts w/ replaceable hanger
Fork: SR Suntour SF11-XCT-V3-P-26, 1pc. alloy lower, 28mm Hi-Ten stanchions, 1-1/8 inch Hi-Ten steerer, coil/mcu spring w/ preload adj., 80mm travel
Headset: 1-1/8 inch threadless, loose ball w/ seals
Stem: Ahead, 4-bolt clamp, 20 degree rise, 25.4mm
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney, 7-speed, 34.9mm clamp, top-swing, dual-pull
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-TX35, 7-speed, direct mount, SGS cage
Chainset: SR Suntour, 7-speed. square taper spindle 42/34/24
Bottom Bracket: Square taper, cartridge bearing, double crank stop
Cassette: Shimano 7-speed, 14-34t
Chain: KMC Z-51, 7-speed
Front Brake: Die cast, alloy V brake, 1pc. Pad
Rear Brake: Die cast, alloy V brake, 1pc. Pad
Rims: Alex HR 26 inch, alloy double-wall, 24mm, pin joint, 32h
Front Hub: Sealed loose ball, 17mm contact, QR, 32h
Rear Hub: Double-sealed loose ball, 19mm contact, QR, 32h
Tyres: Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, 26x2.0 Front Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, 26x2.0 Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt head, 30.9mm, 12.5mm offset, micro adjust
What is a Hard Tail Mountain Bike?
Thick, knobbly tyres and lots of gears are the overriding features of these machines. Strong frames are built to take the rough with the smooth and can often be accompanied by a front suspension fork for added comfort and control. Theyre designed mainly for off road use but these solid, comfortable bikes often meet more general needs. For further information on mountain bikes see our Mountain Bike Buying Guide.