Specialized Henge Comp Saddle
- ShowProduct Information The Henge is the perfect saddle choice for trail and all-mountain riding. The broad, flat shape allo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Saddles Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe Henge is the perfect saddle choice for trail and all-mountain riding. The broad, flat shape allows for added rider control, while low-friction material on the nose and tail makes moving on and off the saddle stress free.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Additional EVA padding for increased cushioning on longer rides
- Lightweight and durable carbon reinforced shell
- Low friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedalling efficiency and rider mobility while moving ‘on and off’ the back of the saddle
- Light and super-durable, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- Level 3 padding: Extra padding for increased vibration dampening
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.