Specialized Hotrock Street 24w Girls 2017 - Junior Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Hotrock Street 24w is a girls bike ready to hit the road, right out of the box. The aluminium fr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Hotrock Street 24w is a girls bike ready to hit the road, right out of the box. The aluminium frame is strong and stable to build up those skills needed to transition from a junior bike to an adult bike.
At the heart of the Hotrock Street girls bike is a durable aluminium frame, which is stable on roads, paths and gravel. A low standover height makes for easy mounting and dismounting.
The Hotrock Street 24w comes with 7 speeds allowing for tackling a range of riding conditions. 24” rims are solid for long-lasting performance, wrapped in Specialized Nimbus tyres with great puncture protection.
- Lightweight aluminium frame for easy riding
- Low standover height for more stability
- 7 speed gearing to improve critical skills
- Smooth rolling 24 inch wheels
- Puncture resistant tyres
- Comfortable soft grips
- Colour: Black/Pink
- Specialized Hotrock Street 24” available on 0% APR Finance
The Specialized Hotrock Street 24w Girls 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, formed toptube/downtube, forged dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
Fork: Alloy, straight blade, 1-1/8" steerer
Headset: Ahead, 1/8" sealed cartridge bearings
Bars: Specialized flat, alloy, 6-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
Stem: Ahead, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 20-degree rise
Rear Mech: Shimano TX-35, 7-speed, MegaRange
Shifters Shimano Revo-Shift
Chainset: Forged alloy arms, w/ double outer chainguard 36T, steel
Bottom Bracket: 68x119mm, semi-cartridge, w/ bolts
Cassette: Shimano, 7-speed freewheel, 14-28
Chain: KMC HV500, 1/2"x3/32"
Front Brake: Die-cast alloy V-brake, 60mm pads
Rear Brake: Die-cast alloy V-brake, 60mm pads
Rims: 24", alloy single wall, pin joint, 32h
Front Hub: Alloy, 3/8" axle, loose ball, dual lock nuts w/ 17mm contact side, nutted, 32h
Rear Hub: Alloy, loose ball, dual lock nuts w/ 17mm contact side, steel nutted, 32h
Spokes: Stainless, 14g, w/ brass nipple
Tyres: Specialized Nimbus, 30TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 24x1.5" Front, Specialized Nimbus, 30TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 24x1.5" Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm