Specialized Langster Street 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The pinnacle of performance-focused urban bike design. The Specialized Langster Street is a road bik... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The pinnacle of performance-focused urban bike design. The Specialized Langster Street is a road bike that combines track bike simplicity with urban style and practicality
The A1 Premium aluminium frame features dialled track geometry and is built with fully manipulated tubes to offer impressive stiffness levels. The carbon bladed fork increases front end rigidity for precise steering control even when sprinting for the finish line. The cowhorn handlebars, favoured by cycle couriers, are ideal for urban cycling.
The Langster features a flip-flop rear wheel so you can choose to run it as a fixed wheel for the track or a with a single speed freewheel for the streets. Dual pivot brakes are easily removed for fixed wheel track cycling. The square taper chainset features a 48t chainset that offers plenty of stiffness and is built tough to last for years to come.
Cycle the urban jungle in style on the Specialized Langster Street.
- A1 Premium aluminium single speed frame is stiff and lightweight
- Track geometry for velodrome racing and street cycling
- FACT carbon bladed fork for front end stiffness
- Stiff, square taper chainset for many years of cycling
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Satin Neon Blue/Baby Blue/Cyan
- The Specialized Langster Street is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Langster Street 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, Track Geometry, fully-manipulated tubing, compact design, integrated headset
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, alloy crown/steerer
Headset: 1-1/8", integrated sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm spacers
Bars: Specialized Cowhorn, alloy
Stem: Specialized Comp Multi, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise
Chainset: Alloy, square taper, 48T
Bottom Bracket: Cr-Mo axle, 68mm
Cassette: Joytech, track cog, 17t
Chain: KMC Z510HX, singlespeed
Front Brake: Tektro, dual-pivot, long reach
Rear Brake: Tektro, dual-pivot, long reach
Rims: AXIS Classic Track
Front Hub: AXIS Classic Track
Rear Hub: AXIS Classic Track
Spokes: AXIS Classic Track
Tyres: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm Front - Specialized Threshold, 60TPI, wire bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
Pedals: Nylon, loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors