Specialized Levo Expert Carbon 29" Mountain Bike 2020 - Electric Mountain
- ShowProduct Information Here’s where the gloves come off—the Turbo Levo Expert Carbon sheds serious weight with its advanced... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Electric Bike Size Guide
- Show Electric MTB Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
Here’s where the gloves come off—the Turbo Levo Expert Carbon sheds serious weight with its advanced carbon front triangle and brings a high level of technical capability with a FOX 36 fork and DPS shock.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- Carbon/M5 alloy Sidearm frame shed weight and adds control.
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
- Fox 36 Perfomance fork and Float DPS shock with 150mm of travel.
How do we deliver the best possible bang for your buck? We shed serious weight by going with a carbon front triangle and kept costs down with the addition of an M5 premium aluminum alloy rear-end, making the Levo Expert not only lightweight but also stiff and responsive. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big hits without bottoming out.
- The FOX FLOAT DPS Performance offers up 150mm of stiction-free performance as well as a 3-position compression-damping aduster.
- FOX's 36 Performance fork brings the flex-free handling and supple stroke that the 36 is famous for, as well as on-the-fly tuning courtesy of its 3-position, micro-adjust compression damper.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||FACT 9m Carbon w/ M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Performance, 150mm travel, Grip damper with 3 position micro adjust, 51mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X1, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M/L/XL: 160mm of travel|
|Saddle:||Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails|
|Chainset:||Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm|
|Chain:||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1175, 11-speed, 10-42t|
Specialized Levo Expert Carbon 29" Mountain Bike 2020 - Electric Mountain Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
21.45 Kg At € 8,199 the Specialized Turbo Levo Expert Carbon is the second most expen- sive Levo model available and weighs in at 21.45 Kg. You get is a lightweight carbon front triangle combined with an aluminium rear end. The new frame has been
21.45 Kg At € 8,199 the Specialized Turbo Levo Expert Carbon is the second most expen- sive Levo model available and weighs in at 21.45 Kg. You get is a lightweight carbon front triangle combined with an aluminium rear end. The new frame has beenClose review
Electric Bike Size Guide
Electric Bike Bike Sizing Chart
XXS - 13"
XS - 15"
S - 16"
M - 18"
L - 19"
XL - 20"
XXL - 21"
XXXL - 22"
Electric Bike Sizing Chart
Bike size (cm)
bike size (Inch)
4’8” – 5’1”
143 – 155 cm
44 – XXS
13” – XXS
5’1” – 5’4”
155 – 163 cm
48 – XS
15” – XS
5’4” – 5’7”
163 – 170 cm
51 – S
16” – S
5’7” – 5’10”
170 – 178 cm
54 – M
18” – M
5’10” – 6’0”
178 – 183 cm
56 – L
19” – L
6’0” – 6’3”
183 – 191 cm
58 – XL
20” – XL
6’3” – 6’5”
191 – 196 cm
60 – XXL
21” – XXL
6’5” – 6’9”
196 – 205 cm
62 - XXXL
22” – XXXL
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Electric MTB Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 48 months
Popular 0% finance
for 48 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 8 weeks insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance available on any basket over £99
- Price match
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you