Specialized LoDown Womens Long Finger Cycling Gloves AW16
- ShowProduct Information Our LoDown glove is all about the fit. The comfortable and durable pre-curve construction prevents f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Cycling Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionOur LoDown glove is all about the fit. The comfortable and durable pre-curve construction prevents fabric bunching and gives riders with a second skin fit for maximum bar control on tricky descents and steep climbs.
- Pre-curve palm and finger construction gives second skin fit and superior bar control
- Durable single-layer Clarino® palm
- Low profile adjustable cuff
- Full-wrap fingertips offer maximum durability
- Silicone textured fingertips improve grip on brake levers
- Proportional sizing for women's palm width and finger length
There are currently no customer reviews
Specialized Women's Gloves Size Guide
Specialized gloves will help you grip whilst in chilly conditions, have padding to protect your hands, insulation to keep them warm and wicking properties to keep them dry.
|Size||Middle Finger Length||Palm Length||Thumb Length||Palm Circumference|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.