Specialized Mode Urban Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The most advanced piece of technology on your bike is the one attached to your shoulders. That’s why... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Urban Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The most advanced piece of technology on your bike is the one attached to your shoulders. That’s why the new Mode helmet is designed to fit just right and keep you feeling, and looking cool. Its clean, elegant lines deliver more than modern style, and they integrate hidden vents for increased airflow, so you stay cool even when the temps rise. A seamlessly integrated fit adjustment system and personalized sizing lets you create a fit that’s, well, dialled. Take on the city, head on, with Mode.
- Hidden vent integration helps cool you off when the heat is on.
- The integrated fit adjustment system delivers a personalized fit and occipital base adjustment.
- Mode is offered in three shell sizes and two headforms for distinctive fits: Classic SBC headform and Round Fit headform.
- Mode earned the highest 5-Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating™ from the internationally renowned Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Whether you're riding acoustic or electric, Mode passes the Dutch e-bike Standard NTA8776 so you can can ride with confidence.
- Reflective decals and Stix Light compatibility makes for seamless day and nighttime visibility.
- MIPS-equipped and ANGi ready.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Urban Helmet Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available