Specialized Motodiva Womens SPD MTB Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The best MTB shoes deliver durability and comfort-with the Motodiva, you get that, plus great tracti... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe best MTB shoes deliver durability and comfort-with the Motodiva, you get that, plus great traction on the trail. As an all-around trail-riding shoe, it'll take the all the bumps and grinds the trail dishes out while giving a comfortable and supportive fit, with the added security of grippy Slipnot™ traction on rocky hike-a-bike sections. Body Geometry sole construction combines with the women's contoured fit to give great power transfer, while the Boa® dials deliver true on-the-fly adjustability. If you're looking for a great do-it-all shoe, the Motodiva is durable, comfortable, and ready to hit your favourite loop with you.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Women's contoured Standard Fit last with low collar height for ankle comfort.
- Injection-moulded nylon composite sole with SlipNot™ rubber tread for moderate pedalling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa® S2-SV dial for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system.
- Hard moulded toe kick for protection and durability.
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for comfortable fit.
- Replaceable threaded toe studs.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major pedals.
- Approximate weight: 335g (1/2 pair, size 39)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.