Specialized Myka V 650b Womens Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized Myka V womens mountain bike is a value packed hardtail for beginners looking to hone... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Specialized Myka V womens mountain bike is a value packed hardtail for beginners looking to hone their skills or simply get out and enjoy the adventure of off-roading.
Specialized have optimised the Myka MTB for the best fit with Women’s Sport Trail 650b geometry featuring a low standover height and confident handling.
Upfront the fork comes with 75mm trail smoothing suspension for more efficient and comfortable riding. This fork is custom tuned specifically for Women so that it performs on every ride.
Whether your next ride will take you on a single track trail, cycle lane or canal towpath the Specialized Myka V has a durable build that is engineered for fun.
- Womens specific lightweight aluminium frame
- Womens Sport Trail geometry for control and fit
- 75mm suspension to smooth the trail
- Powerful V-brakes for confident stopping power
- Colour: Gloss White/Turquoise/Hyper Green
- Size: XS / S / M / L
- Specialized Myka V womens MTB available on 0% APR Finance
The Specialized Myka V 650b Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, Women|s Sport Trail 650b Geometry, women|s tube sets, forged dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
Fork: SR Suntour M3030 650b, custom coil/MCU spring weights, 75mm travel, preload adjust, 1-1/8" steerer, alloy lowers, Hi-Ten 25.4mm stanchions, V-brake mount
Headset: 1-1/8" upper/lower, ZeroStack 44, steel cups, loose ball bearings
Bars: Specialized, steel, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 35mm rise, 25.4mm
Stem: Specialized, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 10-degree rise
Shifters: Shimano ST-EF51, 7-speed, trigger, w/ integrated brake lever
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney, 3-speed, top swing, dual pull
Rear Mech: Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
Chainset: Samox, forged alloy, square taper spindle, 42/34/24T, w/ chainguard
Bottom Bracket: Square taper, cartridge bearings
Cassette: Shimano, 7-speed freewheel, 14-34t
Chain: KMC X8, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: V-brake, alloy, linear pull
Rear Brake: V-brake, alloy, linear pull
Rims: 650b, V-brake, alloy, double-wall, CNC sidewalls, pin joint, 25mm wide, 32h
Front Hub: Double-sealed, loose ball, QR, 32h
Rear Hub: Double-sealed, loose ball, QR, 32h
Tyres: Specialized Fast Trak Sport, 40TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 650bx2.0" Front Specialized Fast Trak Sport, 40TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 650bx2.0" Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm
Pedals: Plastic, 9/16", w/ reflectors