Specialized Pitch Comp Womens 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A bike to explore with, the Specialized Pitch Comp Women’s hardtail MTB is ideal for mountain advent... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A bike to explore with, the Specialized Pitch Comp Women’s hardtail MTB is ideal for mountain adventures and weekend treks through the countryside.
Thanks to the A1 Premium Aluminium frame, the Pitch’s frame is lightweight and strong. It’s been designed around the Specialized Women’s Sport Trail Geometry and 27.5” (650b) wheels, making for a comfortable, yet capable platform. It features internal cable routing to neaten the cables and a replaceable derailleur hanger for extra convenience if something happens. The zero-stack headtube gives the front a clean design while boosting strength, while in the back chainstay disc brake mounts keep the callipers from potential harm.
The Shimano Acera 3x9 speed drivetrain is reliable and shifts smoothly, getting you to the top of any hill with ease, thanks to the wide gearing available. Keeping speed in check are Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, giving consistent and powerful braking in any weather condition.
With Multi-Circuit Damping (MCD), the SR Suntour XCM fork has a coil spring to give extra control during rough trails, helping with comfort and confidence. It comes with either 80mm or 100mm travel, depending on size, so that each and every bike gives the same experience.
Weekend adventures await with the Specialized Pitch Comp Women’s.Specialized Pitch review
- A1 Premium Aluminium frame with Women’s Sport Trail Geometry is lightweight
- SR Suntour XCT softens bumps with 80/100mm travel depending on size and multi-circuit damping
- Shimano Acera 3x9 speed drivetrain offers wide gearing and smooths shifts
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes work smooth braking performance and reliability
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L
- Colours: Satin Gloss Acid Blue/Light Turquoise
- The Specialized Pitch Comp Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||A1 Premium Aluminum, Women|s Sport Trail 650b Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM w/MCD 650b, Women|s Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping, 80/100mm travel (size-specific)|
|Stem:||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Stout double-butted alloy, 18mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 740mm width, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 180/160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus FD-M370, 34.9mm clamp, top-swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera 9-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Acera, 3x9|
|Rims:||Stout Trail 650b, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Center Lock, disc, 100x9mm QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Center Lock, disc, 135x9mm QR, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 650b x 2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 650b x 2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Stout, forged alloy, 3x9|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings|
|Chain:||KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™|