Specialized Propero Road II Cycling Helmet 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The race-inspired design of the 2016 Specialized Propero II helmet is known for its incredible fit a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The race-inspired design of the 2016 Specialized Propero II helmet is known for its incredible fit and excellent value. The road cycling helmet is equipped with many of the features of the S-Works Prevail such as Tri-Fix webbing and 4th Dimension Cooling but at half the price.
Micro adjustable fit
The most important part of any cycling helmet is the fit. The Propero II comes with an easy to adjust Headset SL fit system. With one hand you can adjust the lid for your head shape without stopping. You also get six height positions to choose from for extra fit and comfort.
Plenty of venting at all angles means on even the toughest sections you’ll stay cool and dry. The Mega Mouthport at the front keeps your forehead sweat free. Deep channels connect the front vents and rear exhausts and work to provide an uninterrupted flow of cooling air. This is Specialized’s 4th Dimension Cooling system.
The Propero II makes an excellent commuter helmets, as well as a lid for training and racing. Specialized know this and have included reflective decals at key points on the helmet to improve your visibility on the road in low-light conditions.
- Easy-adjust Headset SL fit system with six height positions and micro-adjustable dial.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with Mega Mouthport for enhanced comfort.
- Composite matrix internal reinforcement allows larger vents for greater cooling.
- Soft 4X DryLite webbing material won't stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE, and AS/NZS.