Specialized RBX Drirelease Merino Short Sleeve Jersey
- ShowProduct Information Nothing quite inspires the romantic sentiment of road cycling like Merino wool, but until now, it ha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Cycling Jersey Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- drirelease® Merino with FreshGuard naturally cools, neutralizes odor, and wicks away moisture to keep you dry.
Three back expansion, one sweatproof zippered, and one zippered chest pocket provide ample secure storage for your ride essentials and electronics.
- Full-length front zipper lets you control ventilation when things start to heat up.
Deflect™ UV 30 protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Standard Fit is generous, so it fits close to the body without being constricting.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Men's Specialized Cycling Jerseys Size Guide
|Size||Chest (Inches)||Waist (Inches)||Hips (Inches)||Inseam (Inches)||Sleeve Length(Inches)||Height|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Jersey Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.