Specialized Rib Cage II with Aero SWAT Multi Tool
- ShowProduct Information The Rib Cage II and integrated EMT Cage Mount Tool pairs a full feature multi-tool with lightweight ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe Rib Cage II and integrated EMT Cage Mount Tool pairs a full feature multi-tool with lightweight cage designed to hold bottles tight but still allows easy entry and exit.
- Super low bottle position improves aerodynamics
- Includes EMT Cage Mount Tool with 3,4,5,6,8mm T25 Torx and #1 flathead screwdriver
- Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight
- Designed with compression for improved bottle hold while maintaining easy entry and exit.
- Minimalist, sleek design with razor-sharp graphics
- Accepts MTB XC Kit Storage Box (only on applicable Epic, Stumpjumper HT models and Diverge)
- SWAT technology designed for storage and tool integration
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.