Specialized Rockhopper Elite 29" Mountain Bike 2021 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Yep, we just re-read the spec sheet and still can't believe it either. The Rockhopper Elite is one h... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Yep, we just re-read the spec sheet and still can't believe it either. The Rockhopper Elite is one helluva lot of bike.
Air-sprung fork? Let me introduce you to your new friend, Judy. Discerning when it comes to your drivetrain? You'll find no fault—and no grade too steep—with a wide-range Shimano Deore 1x10 drivetrain. Why stop there? We didn't, in order to allow you the pleasure of stopping yourself with Shimano's eager-to-please and oh-so-capable MT200 hydraulic disc brakes.
Each is impressive in their own right, but the magic really lies in how they all come together into a Rockhopper that serves up singletrack with a nice big side of ' Whoah, so that's what a real bike feels like.'
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- A breath of fresh air at this price point—and plenty north of it, RockShox’s Judy SoloAir brings air-sprung sensitivity and performance to the masses with a killer value proposition: more bang, less buck. The TurnKey damper deftly dishes out travel letting you focus on what’s ahead.
- Shimano's 1x10 wide-range 10-speed Deore shifiting boasts both the pedigree and performance that legends are made of.
- Tubeless-ready rims and tires keep your options open and traction on-call.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Fork:||RockShox Judy, Solo Air, Turnkey damper, 46mm offset, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), steel steerer|
|Stem:||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display|
|Rims:||Alloy, Offset Design, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-RM35, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-RM35, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Bridge Sport, steel rails|
|Chainset:||Stout 1x, forged alloy|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Chain:||KMC, X10, EPT anti-corrosion coating, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SunRace, 11-42t, 10-speed|