Specialized Rockhopper Expert 29" Mountain Bike 2021 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized Rockhopper hardtail mountain bike continues a 30-year tradition of never settling fo... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Specialized Rockhopper hardtail mountain bike continues a 30-year tradition of never settling for ‘good enough’. The Rockhopper Expert 29 2x starts with a lightweight, butted aluminium frame, and calls on modern gearing, class-leading kit and versatile geometry for capability that’s always on-call. Not stopping there, innovative sizing and components add big performance without dialling up the price.
- Lightweight butted aluminium alloy frame
- RockShox Judy Solo Air fork for plush suspension travel
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident speed control
- SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for intuitive shifting & a wide range of gears
- Sizes: M, L , XL, XXL
- Colours: Satin Silver Dust / Black Holographic
- The Rockhopper Expert 29 2x is available with 0% APR finance
Excuse the brag, but we've really outdone ourselves here. Proving that true trail-taming capability doesn't have to come at an intimidating price, the Rockhopper Expert is the culmination of 30 years of redefining the relationship between value and performance.
Start with a painstakingly engineered Premium A1 Aluminum frame, add in modern geometry that keeps one eye on efficiency and the other on confident capability and you have the rock-solid foundation of our best Rockhopper yet.
Pair that with a parts list that just doesn't quit (...can we get a shoutout for RockShox's Judy SoloAir fork and Shimano's always-in-charge MT200 hydraulic disc brakes?) and you have a tubeless-ready, SRAM Eagle 1x12-equipped Rockhopper that's absolutely prepared to fly.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- A breath of fresh air at this price point—and plenty north of it, RockShox’s Judy SoloAir brings air-sprung sensitivity and performance to the masses with a killer value proposition: more bang, less buck. The TurnKey damper deftly dishes out travel letting you focus on what’s ahead.
- Soar up climbs and dive down descents with SRAM's ultra-wide-range SX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain.
- Tubeless-ready rims and tires keep your options open and traction on-call.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Fork:||RockShox Judy, Solo Air, Turnkey damper, 46mm offset, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), alloy steerer|
|Stem:||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rims:||Alloy, Offset Design, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-RM35, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-RM35, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Bridge Sport, steel rails|
|Chainset:||SRAM SX Eagle, Powerspline|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM Powerspline|
|Chain:||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flats|