Specialized Rockhopper Expert EVO 650b Mountain Bike 2015 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A hard hitting hardtail the Specialized Rockhopper Expert Evo is made to attack the trail.Using form... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A hard hitting hardtail the Specialized Rockhopper Expert Evo is made to attack the trail.
Using formed and butted tubes the aluminium frame is strong and lightweight. Shaping the frame tubes helps make the bike more comfortable while also delivering faster acceleration and stable handling.
With 120mm of front suspension travel and a relatively relaxed geometry the Rockhopper will tame the toughest of cross country trails and will let you to get the most out of trail centre loops. The Suntour fork has custom Multi-Circuit damping which significantly improves the performance of the fork on rough terrain.
Hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and reliable - even in the worst weather conditions - meaning that you can regulate your speed effectively while hammering down the descents.
SRAM 2x10 speed drivetrain offers slick reliable shifting over a wide range of gears for when you need to climb back to the top of the hill.
Experience the thrill of the trail with the Specialized Rockhopper Expert EVO 650b.
Key Features :
- A1 SL Premium Aluminium frame w/ ORE downtube for a lighter, more compliant, and durable bike
- 120mm-travel custom SR Suntour XCR-AIR fork w/ exclusive Multi-Circuit Damping for smooth performance
- Stout XC 650b aluminium rims with 21mm inner width rims are trail ready
- Specialized Ground Control 2.3 tyres w/ a fast-rolling yet grippy tread
- Custom 2x10 crankset and drivetrain for efficient and precise shifting
- Tektro Gemini hydraulic disc brakes for consistent, all-weather stopping power
- SRAM X7 Type 2, 10-speed, rear derailleur for precise shifting
The Specialized Rockhopper Expert EVO 650b 2015 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 SL Aluminium, EVO 650b geometry, fully butted tubesets, ORE downtube, tapered headtube, forged dropouts w/ disc mount, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
Fork: Custom SR Suntour XCR-AIR 650b, w/ custom Multi-Circuit Damping, mag lowers, air spring, Hi-Ten 32mm stanchions, tapered alloy steerer, hydraulic lockout w/ preload adjust, disc mount, size-specific 100/120mm travel
Headset: 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, Campy style, integrated sealed cartridge bearings
Stem: Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware
Front Mech: SRAM X5, 2x10, high mount
Rear Mech: SRAM X7 Type 2, 10-speed, medium cage
Chainset: Stout XC, 2x10, anti-corrosion hardware
Bottom Bracket: GXP for 2 pc., 73mm
Cassette: Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-36
Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed, reusable Missing Link
Front Brake: Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc, resin pads
Rear Brake: Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc, resin pads
Rims: Stout XC, 650b disc, alloy double-wall, pin joint, 26mm inner width, 32h
Front Hub: Specialized Hi Lo disc, alloy, RCC bearing system, QR, 32h
Rear Hub: Specialized Hi Lo disc, alloy, RCC bearing system, QR, 32h
Tyres: Specialized Ground Control Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, 650bx2.3 Front Specialized Ground Control Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, 650bx2.3 Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.