Specialized Rockhopper Expert Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Nature is calling. The Specialized Rockhopper Expert hardtail mountain bike is made for recreational... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Nature is calling. The Specialized Rockhopper Expert hardtail mountain bike is made for recreational MTB riding and can even double as your daily commuter.
With an A1 SL aluminium frame that’s both lightweight and robust, the 29” wheeled Specialized Rockhopper not only looks good, but is built with fun in mind. The Sport XC 29 Geometry optimises the angles of the bike to ensure stability on descents and nimble handling on technical trails and while climbing. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing brings the frame up to date.
Shimano delivers accurate shifting thanks to the Deore/Altus 3x9 speed drivetrain. Combined with the 11-34T cassette, the gearing is plenty wide enough for any situation. For speed control, Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes offer plenty of power in all weather conditions.
The SR Suntour XCR-Air fork replaces the metal coil spring for an air one, lightening the fork significantly. The air spring is also adjustable for rider’s weight as well as rebound damping. It comes in either 80mm, 90mm or 100mm travel, depending on the size of the bike.
Keeping you rolling steadily, the double-wall Stout XC 29” rims have a wide, 25mm internal diameter. This helps to fully support the front Specialized Ground Control Sport tyres. The tyres feature Flak Jacket protection to help prevent punctures.
Get out there with the Specialized Rockhopper Expert MTB.Specialized Rockhopper review
- A1 SL Aluminium alloy frame with Sport XC 29 Geometry
- SR Suntour XCR-Air has custom Multi-Circuit damping with 80/90/100mm travel, depending on size
- Shimano Deore/Acera 3x9 speed drivetrain gives reliable shifting with wide 11-34T cassette
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful braking in all weather conditions
- Stout XC 29” wheels with Specialized Ground Control Sport tyres
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Heritage Satin/Acid/Pink/Black, Satin Gloss Tarmac/AC Blue/Charcoal
- The Specialized Rockhopper Expert is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||A1 SL Aluminum, Sport XC 29 Geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCR-Air 29, rebound adjust, air spring, tapered alloy steerer, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 51mm offset|
|Stem:||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Stout double-butted alloy, 10mm rise, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 720mm width, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 180/160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus FD-M371, 34.9mm clamp, down-swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, 9-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Acera 3x9|
|Rims:||Stout XC 25 29, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm internal width, 28/32h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Center Lock, disc, 100x9mm QR, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Center Lock, disc, 135x9mm QR, 32h|
|Spokes:||Stainless, 14g, black|
|Front Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 29x2.1"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Stout, forged alloy, 3x9|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings|
|Chain:||KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-34t|
Specialized Rockhopper Expert Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Hi I have been using this bike for about 6 weeks now (just over 400 miles) and I can't fault it. Usually I use it on cycle paths and occasionally across fields it is a pleasure to ride and it's rugged appearance gets admiring glances from other MTB cyclists
Hi I have been using this bike for about 6 weeks now (just over 400 miles) and I can't fault it. Usually I use it on cycle paths and occasionally across fields it is a pleasure to ride and it's rugged appearance gets admiring glances from other MTB cyclistsClose review