Specialized Roll Elite 27.5" 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Stylish and comfortable, the Specialized Roll Elite is a hybrid sports bike for easy cycling adventu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Stylish and comfortable, the Specialized Roll Elite is a hybrid sports bike for easy cycling adventures.
Offering a comfortable, upright riding position with stable handling characteristics the Roll is easy to ride yet still offers the levels of efficiency that will help you along your route to personal fitness. The Lightweight A1 aluminium frame and fork feature rack and mudguard mounts which add versatility.
The wide 650b tyres offer excellent traction as well as offering cushioning while The Cup saddle -with suspension seatpost - offers great support for your sit bones for a plush ride on rough roads and paths.
The Mechanical disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power while the Shimano Altus 3x8 speed drivetrain delivers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears to get you up and over the hills.
Cycle in comfort on the Specialized Roll Elite.
- A1 Premium aluminium frame and fork are lightweight and robust
- Wide Nimbus tyres with reflective strips and puncture protection
- Body Geometry, The Cup saddle reduces pressure on your sit bones
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Colour: Cool Gray/Lt Turquiose/Coral Reflective
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- The Specialized Roll Elite is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Roll Elite 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, disc mount, fender/rack mounts
Fork: A1 Premium Aluminum, Cr-Mo steerer, post disc mount, fender/rack mounts
Bars: Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 125mm rise, 31.8mm
Stem: Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Shifters: Shimano Altus, EZ Fire Plus, 8-speed
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm band clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus, SGS cage
Chainset: Stout, forged alloy,48/38/28T w/chainguard
Bottom Bracket: BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings
Cassette: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
Chain: KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: Tektro, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rims: Specialized Roll, double-wall, disc
Front Hub: Specialized disc, double-sealed, loose ball bearings, 9mm QR
Rear Hub: Specialized disc, loose ball bearings, for Shimano 8-/9-speed cassettes, QR
Spokes: Stainless, 14g
Tyres: Nimbus Sport Reflective, 650bx2.3", 60TPI w/BlackBelt Protection Front - Nimbus Sport Reflective, 650bx2.3", 60TPI w/BlackBelt Protection Rear
Seatpost: Suspension Plus, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
Pedals: Specialized City platform