Specialized Roll Elite Low Entry 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description There are two types of personal trainers in the world—drill sergeants and cheerleaders. The Roll Eli... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Climb efficiently and with less effort thanks to the Roll’s lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminium frame. Added versatility comes care of rack and fender mounts.
- Enjoy more power transfer and steer with confident control courtesy of the rigid A1 Premium Aluminium fork.
- The durable aluminium wheel accommodates a wider tire for extra stability and shock absorption.
- Wide diameter, Specialized Nimbus Sport, 650bx2.3" tires with BlackBelt protection give excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable and comfortable ride on paved or dirt roads.
- Ride in comfort for mile-after-mile, thanks to the Body Geometry saddle, which “cups” the sit bones, and a suspension seat post that soaks up the bumps.
The Specialized Roll Elite Low Entry 2016 Features are:
Fork: A1 Premium Aluminium, Cr-Mo steerer, post disc mount, fender/rack mounts
Bars: Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 125mm rise, 31.8mm
Stem: Specialized Flow Set, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 20-degree rise
Shifters: Shimano Altus EZ Fire Plus, 8-speed
Front Mech: Shimano FD-M191, top swing, dual pull
Chainset: Forged alloy, 48/38/28T, w/ chainguard
Bottom Bracket: Square taper, cartridge bearings
Cassette: Shimano, 8-speed, 11-32t
Chain: KMC X8, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: Tektro, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rims: Specialized Roll, double-wall, 33mm inner width, disc
Front Hub: Specialized, Hi Lo disc, QR, 32h
Rear Hub: Specialized, Hi Lo disc, QR, 32h
Spokes: Stainless, 14g
Tyres: Specialized Nimbus Sport, 60TPI, BlackBelt protection, 650bx2.3" Front Specialized Nimbus Sport, 60TPI, BlackBelt protection, 650bx2.3" Rear
Seatpost: Suspension Plus, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
Pedals: Nylon body, rubber top, w/ reflectors