Specialized Romin Evo Comp Gel Saddle
- ShowProduct Information Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The titanium-railed, lightweight Romin EVO Comp Ge... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Performance Saddles Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The titanium-railed, lightweight Romin EVO Comp Gel is a road saddle contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition. Its supportive foam and gel inserts increase comfort, even in a competitive, aerodynamic position, while the Body Geometry channel is designed to maximize blood flow while riding. And if you're torn between this and the Expert, they mainly differ at the rails. The Comp features durable Cr-Mo rails, while the Expert has lighter titanium.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam with gel inserts for increased comfort on long rides.
- Light, durable, and hollow Cr-Mo rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 273g
- Size 155mm / Weight 285g
- Size 168mm / Weight 285g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Performance Saddles Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.