Specialized Romin Evo Pro Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The carbon-railed, ultra lightweight Romin EVO Pro... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The carbon-railed, ultra lightweight Romin EVO Pro is a high-performance road saddle that's contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition. The Body Geometry channel is designed to maximize blood flow, while the saddle allows you to maintain comfort easily, even while in a competitive, more aerodynamic position.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Super-light, PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Ultra-light and strong, oversized FACT™ carbon rails.
- Tough, lightweight, water resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 205g
- Size 155mm / Weight 208g
- Size 168mm / Weight TBD
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
- NOTE: 1cm shorter than 2015 model.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.