Specialized Roubaix 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A road bike that can take the roughest streets. The Specialized Roubaix road bike is built to be rid... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A road bike that can take the roughest streets. The Specialized Roubaix road bike is built to be ridden hard and fast on the more difficult endurance races out there.
To deal with the greater challenges of the Paris-Roubaix, Specialized developed their aptly names Roubaix. With a FACT 9r carbon frame that’s lightweight and capable of taking on rough roads, and with the Endurance Geometry it’s made to go the distance.
The Rider-First Engineered™ technology that Specialized use to build their frames takes into account people of all sizes, making each size ride exactly the same, so everyone gets the same fantastic experience. The rear of the frame has a thru-axle and 12x142mm spacing, keeping it stiff and responsive. The FACT carbon fork is lightweight and stiff, especially with its 12x100mm spacing with thru-axle allowing extremely precise steering.
With the Future Shock, Specialized has taken comfort and control to the next level in road racing. Developed with the help of McLaren Applied Technologies, Future Shock is a suspension cartridge inside the headtube with 20mm travel working between the stem and frame. It effectively isolates much of the bumps from your hands, allowing the bike to maintain the same momentum. It’s particularly good for rough roads.
Pairing with the Future Shock, the seatpost features rearward arc compliance that affectively leaves room for the seatpost to flex slightly inside the frame to reduce vibrations and bumps filtering to the saddle.
Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain with 11-34T cassette gives a wide range of gearing to tackle steep climbs and fun descents. And helping with speed control when heading down are TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes, which offer consistent stopping performance no matter the weather.
Challenge your friends on your next sportive with the Specialized Roubaix.
- FACT 9r carbon with Rider-First Engineered™ technology and 12x142mm thru-axle
- Future Shock suspension with 20mm travel
- FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle gives great steering
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain gives reliable shifting
- Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes deliver consistent stopping in all weather
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Gloss Flo Red/Tarmac Black
- The Specialized Roubaix is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, long cage, 10-speed|
|Rims:||Axis Sport Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra, 50/34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Chain:||KMC X10EL, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.