Specialized Roubaix Sport - Nearly New - 58cm 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bikes See the latest products
New in Road Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This Specialized Roubaix road bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is showin... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This Specialized Roubaix road bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is showing no signs of mechanical wear. However, it has some cosmetic imperfections on the down tube, chain stay, and seat tube.
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12 month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply
Hitting a sweet spot between performance and value, the Roubaix Sport was designed to thrive on long rides through rough country.
The light weight frame has been constructed from our FACT 9r carbon fibre. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some sophisticated engineering, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4, and kept it consistent throughout the size-range with our Rider-First Engineered™ construction.
Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the Roubaix outperforms anything on the market.
Lastly, we spec'd the Roubaix Sport with 105 11-speed mechanical shifting, hassle-free Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes, and DT R470 Disc wheels that have been cased in our Turbo Pro 28mm tyres.
- Features our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 9r frameset holds its own with our highest-end carbon offerings, with the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- Shimano's 105 shifting and hydraulic disc brakes ensure reliable shifting and stopping power in a variety of conditions.
- DT R470 Disc wheels feature reliable, sealed cartridge hubs, and 24 front and rear spokes that keeps weight low and durability high.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc brakes|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 125x75mm w/ Di2 hole|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc|
|Front Hub:||DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h|
|Front Tyre:||Turbo Pro, 700x28mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Turbo Pro, 700x28mm|
|Seat Post:||Carbon, single-bolt, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alba M30, PF30|
|Bottom Bracket:||Praxis, external bearings, threaded, 68mm|
|Chain:||KMC X10 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors|