Specialized Roval CLX 50 700c Road Wheels
- ShowProduct Information When we set out to create the CLX 50, we had clear goals in mind—create wheels that are 45 to 55mm d... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Braking Surface: Carbon Fibre
- Brake Track Height: 12mm
- Rim Depth: 50mm
- Rim Width: 20.7mm internal, 29.4mm external
- Spoke Pattern: Radial
- Spoke Count: 16 Front - 21 Rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Roval AF1, Ceramic Speed bearings
- Rear Hub: Roval AF1, Ceramic Speed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals, 11-speed
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval padded wheelbag, Roval steel QR, Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve, Swiss Stop Black Prince brake pads
- Weight: 607g Front - 768g Rear
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Specialized Roval CLX 50 700c Road Wheels Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.