Specialized Roval Traverse SL Fattie 650b Carbon Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Wide, light and handsome carbon wheelset at a tidy price' Lightweigh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Wide, light and handsome carbon wheelset at a tidy price'
Lightweight, stiff and wide. The Specialized Roval Traverse SL Fattie’s are the ideal 650b carbon MTB wheels for aggressive trail and enduro riding.
30mm carbon rims
With an immaculate, bombproof carbon layup and a 30mm internal diameter rim width, the Roval SL Fatties dramatically improve both stability and traction. This is due to extra width of the rim that improves the tyre profile, adds support and reduces the chances of ‘burping’ air when running tubeless.
Using DT Swiss Revolution spokes these wheels are hand built for years of trouble free service. The front wheel features a mixed radial/three-cross spoke lacing which offers the perfect balance of strength and lightweight. DT Swiss rear hub internals offer smooth running performance with easy servicing.
Lightweight and strong
Weighing in at only 1,530g for the pair these wheels are light enough for XC riding while being strong enough to take on the most demanding enduro tracks with confidence.
Upgrade your performance with the Roval Traverse SL fatties.
- Carbon fibre clincher rim with Zero Bead Hook design
- 30mm internal rim width for better control
- Front spoke pattern: radial/three cross, 24 DT Swiss Revolution spokes
- Rear wheel spoke pattern: three cross, 28 DT Swiss Revolution spokes
- Nipple type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front hub: 15/20mm thru-axel, endcap options included, alloy body
- Rear hub: DT Swiss 350 internals with 54t ratchet, 135/142 end cap options included
- Freehub: SRAM XX1 11 speed (Shimano available separately)
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- 27.5”/650b, Hand-built
- Tubeless plug and play system for easy tubeless set up
- Total wheelset weight: 1,530g
- Rider weight limit: 108kg (240lb)