Specialized Ruby Comp Womens 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Comfort meets performance. An innovative women’s road bike the Specialized Ruby Comp offers a smooth... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Comfort meets performance. An innovative women’s road bike the Specialized Ruby Comp offers a smooth and efficient ride wherever you cycle.
Smoother is faster. The new Specialized Ruby features revolutionary compliance technology developed in partnership with McLaren. The Future Shock is a piston in the head tube that offers 20mm of suspension travel to reduce fatigue over rough terrain and allowing you to ride faster. Positioned above the head tube, the Future Shock offers vertical compliance while the wheels are still rigidly held together by the frame. This means that, unlike traditional suspension systems or forks that offer fore/aft deflection, the wheelbase remains constant, so you get extremely predictable handling combined with a smooth ride. In addition to this the seatpost offers 20mm of rearward arc compliance for comfort in the saddle that maintains frame stiffness and geometry.
The Fact 10r carbon fibre composite frame is the lightest that Specialized have ever made and is combined with the Ruby disc fork, built from top of the line FACT 11r carbon, with a 12mm thru-axle, for supreme stiffness. Endurance geometry offers a slightly more upright riding position that is ideal for long rides over challenging terrain while Ride-First Engineering ensures that you get the same great ride experience in every frame size.
Shimano 805 hydraulic disc brakes offer confident and easy to control stopping power in all weather conditions. The Shimano Ultegra/105 2x11 speed drivetrain is combined with a Praxis Zayante compact chainset and wide range cassette for slick shifting with a wide range of gears for taking on the climbs. The DT Swiss R460 wheels offer reliable rolling performance.
Ride faster with more confidence over every road surface.
- Lightweight FACT 10r carbon frame with women’s endurance geometry
- FACT 11r carbon fork is stiff, strong and reactive
- Future Shock offers 20mm of vertical compliance for a smoother ride
- Shimano Ultegra/105 2x11 speed for reliable shifting over a wide gear range
- Shimano 805 hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping control
- DT Swiss R460 disc wheels for every road
- Sizes: 44cm, 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colour: Gloss White/Metallic White/Silver
- The Specialized Ruby Comp is available with 0% APR finance