Specialized Ruby Elite Womens 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Performance and comfort, the Specialized Ruby Elite is a women’s specific endurance road bike that o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Performance and comfort, the Specialized Ruby Elite is a women’s specific endurance road bike that offers an incredibly smooth and efficient ride over all road surfaces.
Smoother is faster. The new Specialized Ruby features revolutionary compliance technology developed in partnership with McLaren. The Future Shock is a piston in the head tube that offers 20mm of suspension travel to reduce fatigue over rough terrain and allowing you to ride faster. Positioned above the head tube, the Future Shock offers vertical compliance while the wheels are still rigidly held together by the frame. This means that, unlike traditional suspension systems or forks that offer fore/aft deflection, the wheelbase remains constant, so you get extremely predictable handling combined with a smooth ride. In addition to this the seatpost offers 20mm of rearward arc compliance for comfort in the saddle that maintains frame stiffness and geometry.
The Fact 10r carbon fibre composite frame is the lightest that Specialized have ever made and is combined with the Ruby disc fork, built from top of the line FACT 11r carbon, with a 12mm thru-axle, for supreme stiffness. Endurance geometry offers a slightly more upright riding position that is ideal for long rides over challenging terrain while Ride-First Engineering ensures that you get the same great ride experience in every frame size.
The Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain features a compact chainset and wide range cassette to give you a wide range of gears that is ideal for tackling varied terrain. Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes give you consistent all-weather stopping power.
Ride further with less fatigue on the Specialized Ruby Elite women’s road bike.
- Lightweight FACT 10r carbon frame with women’s endurance geometry
- FACT 11r carbon fork is stiff, strong and reactive
- Future Shock offers 20mm of vertical compliance for a smoother ride
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed for reliable shifting over a wide gear range
- Tektro Spyre disc brakes for all-weather stopping control
- Sizes: 44cm, 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colour: Satin PRP Tint/Multi Pattern/White
- The Specialized Ruby Elite is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Ruby Elite Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: FACT 10r carbon, Women|s Endurance Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel
Fork: Ruby disc, FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
Bars: Specialized Hover Comp Alloy, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach
Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 7-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano 105, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano 105, long cage, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano 105 STI, 11-speed
Chainset: Praxis Alba 50/34T
Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
Front Brake: Tektro Spyre, dual pivot, mechanical disc
Rear Brake: Tektro Spyre, dual pivot, mechanical disc
Front Hub: Axis Elite Disc, thru-axle, tubeless compatible
Rear Hub: Axis Elite Disc, thru-axle, tubeless compatible
Tyres: Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection Front, Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection Rear
Seatpost: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm