Specialized Ruby Elite Womens 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Long distance cycling on rough road surfaces has never been so efficient or comfortable. The Special... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Long distance cycling on rough road surfaces has never been so efficient or comfortable. The Specialized Ruby Elite is a women’s specific endurance road bike that is ideal for sportives and long-distance adventures and will help you to complete your goals with less fatigue.
- FACT 10r carbon fibre frame with women’s endurance geometry
- Low seat post clamp for improved compliance at the saddle
- Full FACT carbon fork for precise steering control
- Future Shock offers 20mm of road bike specific suspension travel
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting with a wide range of gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 44cm, 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colours: Flake White/Flake Silver
- The Specialized Ruby Elite is available with 0% APR finance
Who said that performance and comfort don't mix? It sure wasn't us, because our Ruby Elite combines the two in one seamless, unprecedented package.
The frame is among the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our superlative FACT 10r carbon fibre. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4's Women's Endurance Geometry. Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front."
We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Ruby outperforms anything on the market.
Lastly, we spec'd it with a host of components that blur the lines between steadfast reliability and outright performance, like Shimano 105 11-speed shifting, powerful RS505 hydraulic disc brakes, strong DT R470 wheels, and a women's-specific saddle.
Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Ruby. The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness. Meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
The Ruby Disc fork is built from our extraordinary FACT carbon fibre for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
Comes equipped with a 25lbs spring installed (colour: black, weight: medium), and also includes both 13lbs (colour: blue, weight: soft) and 40lbs (colour: yellow, weight: firm) springs that can be installed to match the terrain you're riding.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Women|s Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-disc mounts|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT full-carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm w/ Di2 hole|
|Front Brake:||Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 Ez, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano RS505 disc|
|Rims:||DT R470 Disc|
|Front Hub:||Sealed cartridge|
|Rear Hub:||Sealed cartridge|
|Front Tyre:||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano RS510, 50/34T|
|Chain:||KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.