Specialized Ruby Expert Ultegra Di2 Womens 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Next-level smoothness in a package that's tailor-made for women of all abilities. The Specialized Ru... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Next-level smoothness in a package that's tailor-made for women of all abilities. The Specialized Ruby Expert Ultegra Di2 is an endurance road bike that reduces the fatigue felt when riding over rough road surfaces.
Smoother is faster. The new Specialized Ruby features revolutionary compliance technology developed in partnership with McLaren. The Future Shock is a piston in the head tube that offers 20mm of suspension travel to reduce fatigue over rough terrain and allowing you to ride faster. Positioned above the head tube, the Future Shock offers vertical compliance while the wheels are still rigidly held together by the frame. This means that, unlike traditional suspension systems or forks that offer fore/aft deflection, the wheelbase remains constant, so you get extremely predictable handling combined with a smooth ride. In addition to this the seatpost offers 20mm of rearward arc compliance for comfort in the saddle that maintains frame stiffness and geometry.
The Fact 10r carbon fibre composite frame is the lightest that Specialized have ever made and is combined with the Ruby disc fork, built from top of the line FACT 11r carbon, with a 12mm thru-axle, for supreme stiffness. Endurance geometry offers a slightly more upright riding position that is ideal for long rides over challenging terrain while Ride-First Engineering ensures that you get the same great ride experience in every frame size. You also get a removable SWAT storage box that allows you to store your ride essentials low down on the frame.
With the Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain you get ultra-quick, reliable shifting and with a compact chainset and wide range cassette you get all the gears you need to take on varied terrain. The Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping power in all weather conditions.
With predictable handling and unparalleled compliance, the Specialized Ruby Expert is ideal for sportives as well as any cycling over less than perfect road surfaces.
- Lightweight FACT 10r carbon frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- FACT 11r carbon fork is stiff, strong and reactive
- Future Shock offers 20mm of vertical compliance for a smoother ride
- Shimano Ultegra UDi2 2x11 speed for ultra-quick shifting over a wide gear range
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping control
- DT Swiss R460 Pro disc wheels for tough yet lightweight rolling
- Sizes: 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colour: Satin Turquoise/ Hyper Green/ Black
- The Specialized Ruby Expert Ultegra Di2 is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Ruby Expert Ultegra Di2 Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: FACT 10r carbon, Women|s Endurance Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel
Fork: Ruby disc, FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
Bars: Specialized Hover Expert Alloy, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach
Stem: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2, long cage, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano R785 Di2, 11-speed
Chainset: Shimano Ultegra Compact 50/34T
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-32t
Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano, hydraulic, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins
Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic, resin pads w/fins
Front Hub: DT R460 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready
Rear Hub: DT R460 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready
Tyres: Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection Front, Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection Rear
Seatpost: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm