Specialized Ruze Expert 6Fattie 27.5 + Womens 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description You don't need all the trail fixings to benefit from more traction, increased control, and elevated ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- When it came to construction, M4 Premium Aluminium proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with our Women’s Trail Geometry that’s equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents, while maintaining an ultra-low standover. It also allowed us to incorporate our exclusive Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie Wheel System without compromising on our hallmark short chainstays that give unrivalled handling and climbing prowess.
- A Manitou Magnum Comp 650+ fork pairs 100mm of smooth travel with adjustable rebound for maximum absorbency over harsh terrain and easy, on-the-fly adjustments to the damping to hit the perfect tune. And to make the tune even better, we gave the fork our Women's Custom Tune to better accommodate lighter riders.
- Custom WTB Scraper i45 wheelset has a fat 45mm width and alloy construction for the perfect blend of speed and strength, which means that you'll experience less deflection, increased traction, and more stability—all at lower tyre pressures.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyres feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and control while cornering, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
The Specialized Ruze Expert 6Fattie 27.5 + Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized M4 Premium Aluminium, Women|s Trail 6Fattie Geometry, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, tapered seat tube
Fork: Manitou Magnum Comp 650+, 100mm travel, Absolute+ damper, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, disc mount, 15x110mm thru-axle
Headset: 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings
Bars: Specialized Stout XC, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
Stem: Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Shifters: SRAM GX, 10-speed, trigger
Rear Mech: SRAM GX Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage
Chainset: Specialized Stout XC Pro, forged alloy, 148-specific chain line, PF30, alloy spindle, 28T, 76mm BCD spider
Bottom Bracket: Samox, PF30, sealed cartridge
Cassette: Custom Sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t
Chain: KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: SRAM DB3 Trail, 4-piston, semi-metallic pads, 180mm rotor
Rear Brake: SRAM DB3, dual piston, semi-metallic pads, 160mm rotor
Rims: WTB Scraper i45 650b, double-wall, 45mm inner width, 18mm deep, TCS tubeless compatible, sleeved, 24/28h
Front Hub: Specialized Stout XC Pro 110, disc, alloy, cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
Rear Hub: Specialized Stout XC Pro 148, disc, alloy, loose ball bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
Tyres: Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Front - Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Rear
Seatpost: TranzX YSP03 dropper, internal cable routing, remote lever, 30.9mm, S/M: 80mm travel, L: 100mm travel
Pedals: Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors