Specialized S-Works 6 Road Shoes AW17
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized S-Works 6 road cycling shoes offer next generation performance with explosive speed... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Sizing
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Specialized S-Works 6 road cycling shoes offer next generation performance with explosive speed, superior comfort and better pedal connection to drive every watt of power through the pedals.
A Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed to fit your foot and scientifically tested to boost power through the pedals. Proper alignment of your hip, knee and feet will improve your efficiency and reduce the chance of an injury - so you can keep riding at full throttle.
Underneath the S-Works 6 road shoes is Specialized’s stiffest and lightest ever FACT Powerline carbon plate.
Dyneema fabric which wraps the cycling shoes use thermos-bonded directional fibres for an ultra-lightweight fabric that is forgiving but not stretchy - ideal for racing. This is the same material used by NASA on the parachutes that slow down space shuttles.
You can fine tune the fit for your anatomy using the two Boa S2-Snap dials, helped along with a velcro strap near the toe area. S2-Snap dials are easy to use on the fly.
The PadLock tapered heel and moulded heel cup works to lock your foot in place for a more secure fit, and improved energy transfer.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ (patent pending) carbon plate to maximize power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Dyneema® Cubic Tech™ directional fibres are thermo-bonded to create no stretch zones for ultimate connection.
- Independent Boa® S2-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock moulded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for ultimate connectivity and comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, size 42)
- Size: 39, 40, 41, 42, 42.5, 43, 43.5, 44, 44.5, 45, 45.5, 46, 47, 48
- Colour: Black, Red, White
- Specialized S-Works 6 road shoes available through 0% APR Finance
Specialized S-Works 6 Road Shoes AW17 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Specialized Men's Shoes Size Guide
A good pair of cycling shoes will fit you perfectly, with a snug but not too tight fit.
Specialized cycling shoes are made from the strongest but most breathable fabrics, feature great adjustment systems and help you get the most out of your ride, whether you need a road shoe, mountain bike shoe or touring shoe.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.