Specialized S-Works Camber 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The concept behind the S-Works Camber 29 is pretty simple: If speed is your thing, it's the only tra... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- A FACT 11m carbon fiber Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end is stiff, responsive, and remarkably efficient, making the Camber well suited to climbing and descending over technical terrain. You'll also find internal cable routing for clean lines and minimal maintenance, plus an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube for zero-hassle storage of your trail essentials.
- Connected with our FSR Concentric Linkage, a FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up, 120mm of fine-tunable suspension, and our custom Rx Trail Tune for the ultimate in performance and feel.
- FOX 34 Factory 29 fork features 34mm aluminum stanchions that are equal parts strong and stiff, 120mm of plush, trail taming travel, and three-position lever adjust that lets you customize the suspension on-the-fly for any trail condition.
The Specialized S-Works Camber 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, Concentric Pivot link, 12x142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel
Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT Factory, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, Kashima coating, rebound and 3-position compression and Open adjust, 205x53mm
Fork: FOX 34 Factory 29, Kashima coating, 3-position adjust, compression and rebound adjust, 51mm offset, 15x100mm thru-axle, 120mm travel
Bars: Specialized Trail, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm
Stem: Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Rear Mech: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
Shifters: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger
Chainset: SRAM XX1 Eagle, carbon, 30mm spindle, 49mm chainline
Bottom Bracket: SRAM PF30, OS press-in bearings
Cassette: SRAM XG-1295, 12-speed, 10-50t
Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle, black,12-speed w/PowerLink
Front Brake: Shimnao XTR M9000, hydraulic disc, post mount, metallic pads, 200/180mm rotors
Rear Brake: Shimnao XTR M9000, hydraulic disc, post mount, metallic pads, 160/180mm rotors
Rims: Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h
Front Hub: Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h
Rear Hub: Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
Tyres: Purgatory, Control casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready Front, Ground Control, Control casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready Rear
Seatpost: Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel
Pedals: Resin Test Ride w/toe clips