Specialized S-Works Enduro 29/6Fattie 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With our new S-Works Enduro 29, some people asked us, "Why mess with a good thing?" But where some w... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The frame's FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber construction stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off our 29 Geometry, which also lends itself to running 6Fattie wheels and tires (only a 7mm BB drop), in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- The Öhlins RXF 36 fork was designed to be the gold standard in frontend suspension. It operates off of a three-chamber air spring design (two positive and one negative), and it utilizes proprietary TTX damping technology. Combined, this allows both parallel and separated oil flow that controls the overall pressure levels.
- The one-by drivetrain is controlled by SRAM's venerable XX1 Eagle components. The system forms the ultimate in efficiency and intuitive feel, while also having the added benefit of significant weight savings and minimal required maintenance.
|Frame:||FACT 11m, X-Wing layout, full carbon chassis and rear end, All-Mountain Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, 165mm of travel|
|Fork:||Öhlins RXF 36, 29/27.5+, Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high and low speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 160mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||Custom Öhlins STX, Single Tube design, Rx All-Mountain Tune, 3rd Chamber air spring technology, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 216x57mm|
|Stem:||Syntace MegaForce 2, 6-degree, 31.8mm bar clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized DH, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm, Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Revolution|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Slaughter, GRID casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel|
|Chainset:||SRAM XX1 Eagle, carbon, 30mm spindle, 52mm chainline|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP XR, 73mm|
|Chain:||SRAM XX1 Eagle, black, 12-speed w/PowerLink|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1295, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Pedals:||Resin Test Ride w/toe clips|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.