Specialized S-Works Enduro 29/6Fattie Mountain Bike 2018 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Seriously the most fun on you can have on a mountain bike whether you are racing for the podium or s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Seriously the most fun on you can have on a mountain bike whether you are racing for the podium or shredding with your buddies. The Specialized S-Works Enduro 29/6Fattie is a supremely capable full-suspension MTB for riding every trail on every mountain.
Longer, slacker and more capable than ever. The 29er Specialized Enduro Pro frame features FACT 11m carbon fibre composite front and rear triangles for the ultimate blend of strength and stiffness in a lightweight package. You get a slightly longer top tube which, combined with a shorter stem and wider handlebars, offers a more confident riding position, especially on steep technical trails. On the 2018 Enduro, you can also adjust the head angle and bottom bracket height to improve descending ability even more. This is thanks to a flip chip on the shock extension, which slackens the head angle from 66 degrees to 65.5 degrees. SWAT Storage in the down tube, allows you to store ride essentials in the frame and is a unique feature that really helps to set the Enduro apart from the competition.
With 160mm of plush suspension travel front and rear the 29er Enduro is an incredibly capable mountain bike that is equally happy on long rides over mixed terrain as it is hammering out lift assisted bike park laps. Ideal for riding challenging terrain, the Roval Traverse SL Carbon wheels combine lightweight, strength and stiffness and are shod with wide 2.3” Specialized Butcher tyres which offer far more grip than you would expect. The 29” Enduro is also compatible with 650b plus wheels which can accommodated up to 3.0” rubber for even more grip and float.
The Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube rear shock is combined with the Öhlins RXF 36 fork to offer balanced suspension that delivers the very best trail MTB performance. The SRAM Eagle XO1 1x12 speed drivetrain offers the ultimate shifting quality, combining quiet running with superb longevity and excellent chain security.
The top-notch spec list continues with the innovative Command Post IRcc WU dropper post that tilts the saddle backwards when dropped. This means you get the perfect, tilted back, DH setup when dropped, yet still get a comfortable and efficient pedalling position when the post is raised. FACT carbon bars and powerful SRAM Code RSC brakes round off the spec on this extremely capable MTB.
Send it down the trail on the Specialized S-Works Enduro, one of the most capable full-sus MTBs you’ll find on any mountain.Specilaized Enduro review
- Full FACT 11m carbon frame features thoroughly modern enduro geometry
- Öhlins STX, Single-Tube shock controls the 160mm of rear wheel suspension travel
- Öhlins RXF 36 fork for 160mm of confident suspension control
- 29” Carbon Roval Traverse wheels with 2.3” Butcher tyres for grip you can trust
- SRAM Eagle XO1 1x12 speed drivetrain for the ultimate gear shifting
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Gloss Black/Cali Fade/Charcoal
- The Specialized Enduro Elite Carbon 29er is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||FACT IS-X 11m Carbon FSR 29/6Fattie chassis w/ SWAT™ down tube storage, 160mm of travel, carbon seatstays, carbon 29 chainstays, tapered head tube, alloy link & adjustable shock extension, 148mm rear dropouts|
|Fork:||Öhlins RXF 36, 29/6Fattie, Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high & low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 160mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design, Rx All Mountain Tune, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 216x57mm|
|Stem:||Syntace MegaForce 2, 6-degree, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized DH, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready, hand-built|
|Front Hub:||Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Revolution|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc WU, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 34.9mm, 150mm of travel|
|Chainset:||SRAM XX1 Eagle, carbon, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline, 30T chainring|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP, XR 73|
|Chain:||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock|
|Cassette:||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.