Specialized S-Works Epic FSR World Cup 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Taking the concept of fast to another level. The Specialized S-Works Epic FSR World Cup is a full su... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Taking the concept of fast to another level. The Specialized S-Works Epic FSR World Cup is a full sus 29er MTB that offers uncompromising performance on challenging XC courses.
Offering more explosive power transfer and nimble handling the Epic World Cup frame features shorter chainstays and a tighter geometry that is ideal for cross country and marathon racing at the highest level. The full S-Works FACT 11m carbon frame is made from the very best materials to give you a lightweight race bike with next level stiffness and handling.
The FSR rear suspension system with remote mini brain offers 95mm of ultra efficient suspension travel that works when you need to but remains stiff when you don’t, great for putting the power down on technical MTB race courses. Up front you get the winningest XC fork with the RockShox SID World Cup. Brain technology ensures that you get the same great suspension efficiency as on the rear.
Giving you a massive 500% gear range with quiet running and slick shifting is the SRAM XX1 Eagle 12 speed drivetrain. SRAM Level Ultimate brakes offer refined stopping power while the 29” Roval SL carbon wheels offer lightweight rolling performance.
Race without compromise on the Specialized S-Works Epic FSR World Cup.
- Full S-Works FACT 11m carbon frame for the very best performance
- Fox shock with Mini Brain for efficient suspension performance
- RockShox SID World Cup fork for 100mm of plush suspension travel
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 12 speed drivetrain for a very wide gear range
- SRAM Level disc brakes for the Ultimate speed control
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Satin Gloss Carbon/Hyper/White
- The Specialized S-Works Epic FSR World Cup 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized S-Works Epic FSR World Cup 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: S-Works FACT 11m, full carbon frame w/unique S-Works lay-up, XC Geometry, MFS chainstay, PF30 BB, carbon headset cups, 12x142mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 95mm of travel, SWAT™ tool cradle
Rear Shock: FOX/Specialized remote Mini brain, AUTOSAG, Spike Valve, Brain Fade adjust I-Valve, 200x48mm, Kashima coating
Fork: RockShox SID Brain World Cup, Position Sensitive damper, top-mount Brain Fade and rebound adjust, Solo Air, tapered carbon crown/steerer, 15x100mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 51mm offset, 100mm travel
Bars: Specialized Mini-rise, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm, 31.8mm
Stem: Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Rear Mech: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
Shifters: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed, trigger
Chainset: SRAM XX1 Eagle, carbon, 30mm spindle, 49mm chainline
Bottom Bracket: SRAM PF30, OS press-in bearings
Cassette: SRAM XG-1295, 12-speed, 10-50t
Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle, black,12-speed w/PowerLink
Front Brake: SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc, carbon lever, titanium hardware, organic pads, 180/160mm rotor
Rear Brake: SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc, carbon lever, titanium hardware, organic pads, 160mm rotor
Rims: Roval Control SL 29, hookless carbon, 22mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
Front Hub: Roval Control SL, sealed cartridge bearings, labyrinth style, 15mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing, 24h
Tyres: Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready Front, Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready Rear
Seatpost: S-Works FACT carbon, 0mm setback, carbon rail clamps