Specialized S-Works Era 29 Womens Mountain Bike 2016 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
View Specialized Rhyme Comp Carbon 6Fattie/29er Womens Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTBNow £3,500.00
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Is it moxie? Is it hutzpah? Is it enough raw speed to guarantee motion blur? Actually, the all-new S... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionIs it moxie? Is it hutzpah? Is it enough raw speed to guarantee motion blur? Actually, the all-new S-Works Era embodies all these qualities, but with some barely contained ‘let’s do this!’ enthusiasm mixed in. Designed and engineered to be the fastest, lightest, and best-fitting women’s full-suspension XC machine, the S-Works Era features FSR suspension, the RockShox RS-1 Brain shock, and lightweight Roval Control SL wheels, and is the only woman’s XC bike that dynamically reads terrain for everything from uphill sprints to singletrack descents. Up, down, PRs, and podiums—this gal’s got game.
- The Era’s responsive FACT 11m carbon frame is stiff, ultra-lightweight, and delivers an efficient, nimble-handling ride. Designed with Women’s Competitive XC 29 Geometry for great fit and control, cabling is internally routed, while the built-in SWAT Tool cradle means you’ll always have an EMT multi-tool on hand.
- The FOX/Specialized remote Mini Brain does the thinking for you, and is the only shock that knows the difference between rider-induced and trail-induced bumps on the ground, making it the most efficient suspension of its kind.
- Handcrafted, carbon Roval Control SL 29 disc wheels are built tough to resist those hard impacts, yet are super-lightweight and stiff for ultimate performance, ensuring you climb like a champ and accelerate out of corners with purpose.
The Specialized S-Works Era 29 Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: FACT 11m carbon, Women|s Competitive XC 29 Geometry, carbon PF30 BB, carbon headset cups, 142mm dropouts, internal cable routing, FD mount, PM 160 rear brake, SWAT tool cradle
Rear Shock: FOX/Specialized remote Mini Brain, AUTOSAG, custom women|s Brain tune, Spike Valve, Brain Fade adjust I-valve, Kashima coating, S: 200x43mm, M/L: 200x48mm
Fork: RockShox RS-1 Brain, Solo Air spring, S: 90mm travel, M/L: 100mm travel, custom women|s Brain tune, Spike Valve, top-mount Brain Fade adjust, rebound adjust, inverted design, tapered carbon crown/steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle
Headset: 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings
Stem: Syntace F109, 6-degree rise
Rear Mech: SRAM XX1
Chainset: SRAM XX1, carbon, PF30, 28T, 76mm BCD spider
Bottom Bracket: SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge
Cassette: SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t
Chain: SRAM PC-XX1, 11-speed, w/ PowerLink
Front Brake: Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, 160mm Ice-Tech rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, 160mm Ice-Tech rotor
Rims: Roval Control SL 29, carbon, disc
Front Hub: Roval Control SL, Torque Tube, 15mm end caps
Rear Hub: Roval Control SL 142+, Torque Tube, SRAM XX1 XD driver body
Tyres: S-Works Fast Trak, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.2" Front S-Works Fast Trak Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.0" Rear
Seatpost: S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset, 27.2mm
Pedals: Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips