Specialized S-Works Era 29 Womens Mountain Bike 2016 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Is it moxie? Is it hutzpah? Is it enough raw speed to guarantee motion blur? Actually, the all-new S... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The Era’s responsive FACT 11m carbon frame is stiff, ultra-lightweight, and delivers an efficient, nimble-handling ride. Designed with Women’s Competitive XC 29 Geometry for great fit and control, cabling is internally routed, while the built-in SWAT Tool cradle means you’ll always have an EMT multi-tool on hand.
- The FOX/Specialized remote Mini Brain does the thinking for you, and is the only shock that knows the difference between rider-induced and trail-induced bumps on the ground, making it the most efficient suspension of its kind.
- Handcrafted, carbon Roval Control SL 29 disc wheels are built tough to resist those hard impacts, yet are super-lightweight and stiff for ultimate performance, ensuring you climb like a champ and accelerate out of corners with purpose.
The Specialized S-Works Era 29 Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: FACT 11m carbon, Women|s Competitive XC 29 Geometry, carbon PF30 BB, carbon headset cups, 142mm dropouts, internal cable routing, FD mount, PM 160 rear brake, SWAT tool cradle
Rear Shock: FOX/Specialized remote Mini Brain, AUTOSAG, custom women|s Brain tune, Spike Valve, Brain Fade adjust I-valve, Kashima coating, S: 200x43mm, M/L: 200x48mm
Fork: RockShox RS-1 Brain, Solo Air spring, S: 90mm travel, M/L: 100mm travel, custom women|s Brain tune, Spike Valve, top-mount Brain Fade adjust, rebound adjust, inverted design, tapered carbon crown/steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle
Headset: 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings
Stem: Syntace F109, 6-degree rise
Rear Mech: SRAM XX1
Chainset: SRAM XX1, carbon, PF30, 28T, 76mm BCD spider
Bottom Bracket: SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge
Cassette: SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t
Chain: SRAM PC-XX1, 11-speed, w/ PowerLink
Front Brake: Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, 160mm Ice-Tech rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, 160mm Ice-Tech rotor
Rims: Roval Control SL 29, carbon, disc
Front Hub: Roval Control SL, Torque Tube, 15mm end caps
Rear Hub: Roval Control SL 142+, Torque Tube, SRAM XX1 XD driver body
Tyres: S-Works Fast Trak, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.2" Front S-Works Fast Trak Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.0" Rear
Seatpost: S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset, 27.2mm
Pedals: Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips