Specialized S-Works Fate Carbon 29 Womens Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Nimble is as nimble does, and the S-Works Fate takes it to a whole new level. Light and lively as a ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The Fate’s responsive FACT 11m carbon frame is stiff, ultra-lightweight, and delivers an efficient, nimble-handling ride. Built with internal cable routing, the frame uses Women’s Competitive XC Geometry and gives great fit and control.
- Born to race, the extremely lightweight RockShox RS-1 Brain fork is easily tuneable and stiff and reactive, delivering 80mm of plush travel over bumps, roots, and rocks. The Fate goes up fast and comes down smooth.
- Scrub your speed effortlessly or stop on a dime with reliable, Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc brakes.
The Specialized S-Works Fate Carbon 29 Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: FACT 11m carbon, Women|s Competitive XC 29 Geometry, FACT IS construction, tapered head tube, carbon PF30 BB, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
Fork: RockShox RS-1 Brain, Solo Air spring, 80mm travel, Spike Valve, top-mount Brain Fade adjust, rebound adjust, inverted design, tapered carbon crown/steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle
Headset: 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings
Bars: Specialized, flat bar, carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
Stem: Syntace F109, 6-degree rise
Shifters: SRAM XX1
Rear Mech: SRAM XX1
Chainset: SRAM XX1, carbon, PF30, 28T, 76mm BCD spider
Bottom Bracket: SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge
Cassette: SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t
Chain: SRAM PC-XX1, 11-speed, w/ PowerLink
Front Brake: Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, 160mm Ice-Tech rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, 160mm Ice-Tech rotor
Rims: Roval Control SL 29, carbon disc
Front Hub: Roval Control SL, Torque Tube, 15mm end caps
Rear Hub: Roval Control SL, Torque Tube, SRAM XX1 XD driver body
Tyres: S-Works Fast Trak, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.2" Front S-Works Fast Trak Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.0" Rear
Seatpost: S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset, 27.2mm
Pedals: Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips