Specialized S-Works Roubaix SL4 Disc Road Frameset 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Frame See the latest products
New in Road Frame
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The S-Works Roubaix SL4 Disc Frameset was born from the cobbles. With multiple Paris-Roubaix victori... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Our highest grade, exclusive S-Works SL4 FACT 11r carbon frame is equal parts stiff, responsive, compliant, and smooth, thanks in part to its compact race design and vibration damping Zertz inserts.
- The Specialized FACT carbon fork comes in three different sizes with varying steerer diameters that optimize stiffness for that size, while also giving excellent steering response. Road chatter is also absorbed through the Zertz elastomer inserts.
- FACT carbon CG-R seatpost has integrated elastomer inserts that help dissipate road chatter and vibration, without sacrificing responsiveness or power transfer.
- FRAME : S-Works SL4 FACT 11r carbon, FACT construction, shaped/tapered 1-1/8" to size-specific lower head tube, compact race design, Zertz, internal cable routing, carbon OSBB
- FORK : Specialized FACT carbon, size-specific taper, disc mount
- HEADSET : 1-1/8" upper, size-specific lower, stainless steel cartridge bearings, carbon top cap
- BOTTOM BRACKET : CeramicSpeed, ceramic bearings
- SEATPOST : Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER : Alloy, Ti bolt, 32.6mm
|Frame:||S-Works SL4 FACT 11r carbon, FACT construction, shaped/tapered 1-1/8" to size-specific lower head tube, compact race design, Zertz, internal cable routing, carbon OSBB|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, size-specific taper, disc mount|
|Headset:||1-1/8" upper, size-specific lower, stainless steel cartridge bearings, carbon top cap|
|Seat Post:||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm, seat binder : Alloy, Ti bolt, 32.6mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||CeramicSpeed, ceramic bearings|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.