Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper FSR 650b Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information It’s hard to beat an S-Works, and for trail riding the Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 650b is the b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
It’s hard to beat an S-Works, and for trail riding the Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 650b is the best you can get. It has a full carbon full sus frame sporting 150mm travel front and rear. The custom-tuned Öhlins suspension units front and rear are superb pieces of craftsmanship, giving you all the control you need. SRAM takes care of braking duties as well as drivetrain with the XX1 12 speed setup. For the very best, look no further.Specialized Stumpjumper review
- FACT 11m carbon frame with 27.5 Geometry, Boost spacing and 150mm travel
- Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design rear shock has Rx Tune and AUTOSAG for the ultimate control
- Öhlins RXF 36 is highly adjustable and aids massively in trail control with 150mm travel
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain has a huge range of gear for any situation
- SRAM Guide RS disc brakes are powerful stoppers with great modulation and precision
- Specialized Traverse SL Carbon 27.5” wheels are lightweight and strong quick rolling and grip
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Satin Gloss Carbon/Hyper Green
- The Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 650b is available with 0% APR Finance
FACT 11m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR full carbon rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
The Öhlins RXF 36 fork was designed to be the gold standard in frontend suspension. It operates off of a three-chamber air spring design (two positive and one negative), and it utilizes proprietary TTX damping technology. Combined, this allows both parallel and separated oil flow that controls the overall pressure levels.
The XX1 Eagle drivetrain is the pinnacle of shifting performance, floating through the 12-speed cassette with crisp, precise shifts.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||S-Works FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Fork:||Öhlins RXF 36, 27.5, Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high and low speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design, Rx Trail Tune, 3rd Chamber air spring technology, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 197x48mm|
|Stem:||Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XX1 Eagle™|
|Shifters:||SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse SL 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready, hand-built|
|Front Hub:||Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Revolution|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel|
|Chainset:||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Boost™ 148, 170mm crankarm, 30mm spindle, 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM PF30|
|Chain:||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock|
|Cassette:||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.