Specialized S-Works Trivent Road Shoes
- ShowProduct Information When seconds count (which is really every triathlon if we're being honest with ourselves), your shoe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
When seconds count (which is really every triathlon if we're being honest with ourselves), your shoes need to get you through the transition quickly. More so, they need to deliver maximum performance out on the road. That's why we designed the S-Works Trivent for the highest level of competition, so we can sleep easy at night knowing that they're the most highly engineered triathlon shoe in the world.
There are two kinds of speed in tri—the speed that you can get your shoes on with and your speed out on the road. For the former, the Trivent features our revolutionary Tri-Specific Drawbridge closure system that leaves the heel of the shoe "popped" open and ready for entry in the transition. The Launch Clip, meanwhile, puts the shoe in the level position for the best flying start possible. And when you combine this with a temperature-regulating construction, a stiff and efficient carbon sole, and Body Geometry ergonomics, you get the total performance package you've been longing for. Now, you’re one step closer to your best time ever.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Revolutionary Tri Specific Drawbridge closure for the fastest possible time in both transitions (patent pending).
- FACT™ 12.0 carbon sole uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon fibre and TorsionBox construction to optimize stiffness and weight.
- Lightweight Boa® L4 closure system backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace.
- Arch-mounted Launch Clip for flying starts (patent pending).
- Smooth internal lining for "sockless" riding fit and comfort.
- Open tongue design for breathability and drying with toe Velcro® closure.
- Replaceable heel lugs.
- Light, tough, and water-resistant Micromatrix upper for supple comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 280g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Specialized Men's Shoes Size Guide
A good pair of cycling shoes will fit you perfectly, with a snug but not too tight fit.
Specialized cycling shoes are made from the strongest but most breathable fabrics, feature great adjustment systems and help you get the most out of your ride, whether you need a road shoe, mountain bike shoe or touring shoe.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later with interest free credit Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.