Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie 2018 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Have more fun on every trail you ride. The Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie is an electric... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Have more fun on every trail you ride. The Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie is an electric mountain bike that gives you the power to explore further and discover new trails, as well as ride more of what you already love. What could be better than that?
The full FACT 11m carbon frame is significantly stiffer than the alloy models, so you get more control and accuracy on the technical trail that you love. You also get a 600-gram weight saving over the alloy models to give the motor less work on the climbs.
Delivering 15% more power for 2018, the Turbo 1.3 electric bike motor now boosts your natural pedalling power with increased efficiency. The RX trail tune offers optimum off-road electric bike performance, and the power assist is completely intuitive. Pedal engagement is instant and torque is consistent throughout your entire cadence range, so it is very easy to adapt to the extra power that the motor offers. The smiles will keep on coming as you can ride further and faster with less effort. Three power modes are easily selected, either on the battery itself or with the Trail Remote on the handlebars, so you can choose how much power assist you want the bike to deliver.
The 504Wh eBike battery pack is housed neatly in the down tube. As well as offering the cleanest lines of any electric mountain bike, this clever design also means that the centre of gravity is very low. This makes the Turbo Levo incredibly stable on the trails, boosting confidence as well as pedalling power. The battery can be charged either on or off the bike in about 3 hours. ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to connect to a variety of devices including Garmin cycle computers.
Offering a range of innovative features, the Specialized Mission Control smart phone app really sets the Turbo Levo apart. You can customize the motor response, as well as the power modes, so the bike works for you in just the way you want it to. With Smart Control, the Turbo Levo can manage the motor output and battery capacity itself, tailored to the distance or time of your ride. You can also set the remaining capacity that you want to have left in the battery at the end of your ride, so you have enough juice left to ride the next day as well.
You also get carbon wheels for further performance gains. The 38mm wide Roval Traverse SL Carbon rims offer the ideal support for the big rubber, allowing you to make the most of the extra volume by running lower pressures to make the tyres conform to the trail for a smoother ride. With all that extra power, the additional grip and float, offered by the 2.8” Butcher tyres on the 6Fattie (27.5”+) wheels, is just what you need to make the most of the trail.
The much sought-after Öhlins RXF36 fork up front delivers 150mm of bump soaking suspension control which perfectly complements the 135mm offered by the Custom Öhlins STX on the rear. The SRAM XX1 1x11 speed drivetrain delivers, slick & reliable shifting, with a wide range of gears for taking on all the climbs – with much less effort of course. The SRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc offer downhill-bike levels of stopping power, just what you need when eBiking on challenging terrain.
The ultimate electric mountain bike experience. Have more fun on every trail you ride with the Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie.
- Powerful electric motor and battery is fully integrated into the frame
- Öhlins RXF36 fork offers 150mm of plush suspension control
- 135mm of rear suspension control with the Custom Öhlins STX shock
- SRAM XX1 1x11 speed drivetrain for slick, reliable gear shifting
- Carbon 6Fattie (27.5+) wheels with 2.8” Specialized Butcher tyres for extra grip
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Carbon/Hyper
- Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie eBike is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Turbo 1.3 250W (530W max) Brose with 15% more power & custom trail tune
- Battery: Turbo M1-504, 504Wh, removable, 3.5hour charge time
- User interface/remote: Integrated trail display / Mission Control for iOS & Android
- Connectivity: ANT+, LEV & Bluetooth compatible
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||S-Works FACT 11m carbon, 6Fattie/29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 135mm of travel|
|Fork:||Öhlins RXF 36, 29/6Fattie, Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high and low speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RT3, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 197x48mm|
|Stem:||Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code RSC, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code RSC, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XX1|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 38 SL Fattie 650b, hookless carbon, 38mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54T engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Revolution|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, 2Bliss Ready, 650b x 2.8"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, 2Bliss Ready, 650b x 2.8"|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel|
|Chainset:||Custom alloy crankarms Forged steel, 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow Ti rails, 143mm|
|Chain:||SRAM XX1, 11-speed w/ PowerLink|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG1199, XD, 11-speed, 10-42t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.